• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 29 (April 1-5)

GDeep™

League is very weak
I think it’s make or break as I said last week. Whoever drops points now, loses the league.

City drop points and we win, I think the gap is too big. City win and we drop points against Leeds I think City become favourites.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I think it’s make or break as I said last week. Whoever drops points now, loses the league.

City drop points and we win, I think the gap is too big. City win and we drop points against Leeds I think City become favourites.

Time you getting to mine?

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
That’s not the debate though, is it better than our bench? It obviously is.

You are forgetting injuries. Today they’ll normally have Foden, Alvarez, Silva, Walker etc on the bench. That’s a phenomenal bench.
Walker is on the bench. They're missing Haaland and Foden that's it.

You're right their bench is better than ours but considering how much money they've spent just two injuries and they have kids like Perrone Lewis and Philips clogging up the bench, bit of a shambles.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Walker is on the bench. They're missing Haaland and Foden that's it.

You're right their bench is better than ours but considering how much money they've spent just two injuries and they have kids like Perrone Lewis and Philips clogging up the bench, bit of a shambles.
Rodri cried and left too. In normal circumstances they have Ortega, Rodri, Walker, Silva, Foden, Alvarez, Philips on the bench today.

Lewis and Palmer are highly rated kids. That’s nearly 20/21 players.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Rodri cried and left too. In normal circumstances they have Ortega, Rodri, Walker, Silva, Foden, Alvarez, Philips on the bench today.

Lewis and Palmer are highly rated kids. That’s nearly 20/21 players.
Why would Rodri be on the bench he's a starter for them?

Lewis and Palmer won't amount to much imo.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Relying on this lot:
Also obligatory

tYN65TIX_400x400.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Robertson vs Rodri is going to be interesting after how salty Rodri was in the post match interview.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom