• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 29 (April 1-5)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

How does it feel to look at yourself in the mirror wanting to be another nationality. Imagine trying to tell people you are Swedish with a name like Rasmi lol.

Like me calling myself William and pretending to be a Catholic.
Aren’t you the guy who cried when I said Declan Rice is Irish and mentioned how many times he played for Ireland, dissed the English and showed support for the IRA? Now you saying I’m not Swedish with zero evidence. Atleast I showed receipts. Are you related to Declan Rice? Cause every time I diss him you bite. Even Ramsdale old man has more restraint than you

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
you know you really bad when you let Joelinton score twice. Westham are dead club since they moved to stadium that doesn't suit them at all.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@14Henry v @Rasmi

bowyer.jpg

...normally you have to tune into the Conference League to see a battle of titans like this :popcorn:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So were Everton. Sh*t happens. Just checked they play Fulham and Conference League before our game so if they do sack Moyes better do it quick

They won't sack him, it's too late for that **** now and they can't get anyone better in. Who are they going to appoint? Allardyce? Steve Bruce? Mark Hughes? No decent manager is going to take a job with 9 games left in the season and the very real possibility they're in the championship next season.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
They won't sack him, it's too late for that **** now and they can't get anyone better in. Who are they going to appoint? Allardyce? Steve Bruce? Mark Hughes? No decent manager is going to take a job with 9 games left in the season and the very real possibility they're in the championship next season.
I mean Palace pulled out Hodgson from his elderly care center. Relegation makes clubs do weird things

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Aren’t you the guy who cried when I said Declan Rice is Irish and mentioned how many times he played for Ireland, dissed the English and showed support for the IRA? Now you saying I’m not Swedish with zero evidence. Atleast I showed receipts. Are you related to Declan Rice? Cause every time I diss him you bite. Even Ramsdale old man has more restraint than you
Didn't cry about anything mate.

Firstly.....I don't cry. I shed tears.

Secondly.....you never showed any receipts you were Swedish. Maybe you uploaded a photo of your coffee table from IKEA but that doesn't count.

As for Rice....I think he's one of the best 6s in the PL. I know you don't like him because he's English/Irish. For me it isn't important if he sings the sash or shouts oh ah up the RA.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Rice must have just given up playing for West Ham.

He was quality v Italy a little while ago, but got outplayed by Sean Longstaff there ffs :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom