• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 30 (April 8 & 9)

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

You sound like a small nation being invaded. We gonna fight to the end. We are better of bending the knee and live to fight another day

Or, we simply fight another day & defeat this hideous Galactic Republic analog with its bottomless pit of treasure.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Just seen the Brighton/Sp**s highlights, absolute travesty.

Disgusting is what it was. Fortunately, it'll have no bearing on Sp**s season at all.

Newcastle & United have played fewer fixtures not to mention better teams. About time they returned to a competition more fitting of their status as a second-tier club instead of continuously tainting the CL.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yes I'd take heart break finishing 2nd than being midtable lol
Aye, as I said, this is how it is to challenge for the title. It is stressful, every game matters. But you take that over the the mire of midtable.

I do think many have forgotten, or not experienced how this is like. Not sure how many on AM experienced 1989, but being in the title race is a trainwreck. Ending second is a heartbreak. Winning is unforgettable....

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Aye, as I said, this is how it is to challenge for the title. It is stressful, every game matters. But you take that over the the mire of midtable.

I do think many have forgotten, or not experienced how this is like. Not sure how many on AM experienced 1989, but being in the title race is a trainwreck. Ending second is a heartbreak. Winning is unforgettable....

While all of that is true, I still rate AGUERRRRRROOOOOOOOO as one of my favourite moments in this context.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lavia should be on our list of midfield targets, as Southampton are definitely going down.

Looks to have amazing potential.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom