• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 30 (April 8 & 9)

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

While all of that is true, I still rate AGUERRRRRROOOOOOOOO as one of my favourite moments in this context.

I’ve no idea why people get super excited about a cheating oil club squeezing over the line in a game they should have easily won 5-0 - I always thought this was the epitome of Sky generated bullshit. Technically it was the closest of the premiere league of course but it can’t hold a candle to the story of 89.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lavia should be on our list of midfield targets, as Southampton are definitely going down.

Looks to have amazing potential.
After seeing pep hyping him up they'll definitely buy him back this summer

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I’ve no idea why people get super excited about a cheating oil club squeezing over the line in a game they should have easily won 5-0 - I always thought this was the epitome of Sky generated bullshit. Technically it was the closest of the premiere league of course but it can’t hold a candle to the story of 89.

I mean, I really shouldn't really have to state that '89 was the best finish to a league season in living memory even for a neutral let alone for an Arsenal fan, but apparently I do.

Back on point, seeing the original oil club Man United and their ****y manager, players, and fans go from celebrating like entitled, spoiled brats to realising they'd lost out to a last-minute goal in the last match of the season...just wonderful. The amount of decisions that go their way, the amount of Fergie time, the amount of refs in their pockets over the years, *that* game at Old Toilet, safe to say I'd built up some resentment over the years. For them to lose the title on GD like that will never be anything other than glorious for me.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Yeah, they're pushing this hype hard 🙄

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

5-1 palace it really do be your own init smh

Top Bottom