• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 31 (April 15-17)

WorldbestMartinelli

Trent doing Zinchenko role for Dippers now?

I can see most teams copying this tactics next season now. They have seen us and have noticed straightaway what's made us unplayable in most league games this season

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Trent doing Zinchenko role for Dippers now?

I can see most teams copying this tactics next season now. They have seen us and have noticed straightaway what's made us unplayable in most league games this season

Cruyff used it at Barcelona and Pep was doing at Bayern and City, it’s not like it’s a new tactic. Other managers have used it like Ange Postecoglou.

Look at Pep’s Bayern days with Lahm in the inverted fullback role. Arteta has done nothing new for others to copy.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Klopp should tell them drop deep and defend. Invite Leeds on to your defence

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Every club recently who’s sacked a manager has suffered. Some bewildering decisions. Gracia at Leeds, Smith at Leicester (though it’s only been one game- he sucks), Lampard at Chelski. Shocking appointments.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Every club recently who’s sacked a manager has suffered. Some bewildering decisions. Gracia at Leeds, Smith at Leicester (though it’s only been one game- he sucks), Lampard at Chelski. Shocking appointments.

You forgot to give him his dues

luis suarez GIF

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Gracia has been semi-decent. 10 points in 8 games or something like that. Smith has coached one game. Lampard is the worst manager in the league.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You're going down, you're going down, you're going down, you're going down, you're going down.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

I’d like for Liverpool to go on a run and somehow pip united to a top 4 spot. Unlikely at this stage though

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I’d like for Liverpool to go on a run and somehow pip united to a top 4 spot. Unlikely at this stage though
Why would you want that? Are there seriously no other teams in contention that you'd rather see do that?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool remaining fixture is not difficult but i can't see them catching one of utd or Newcastle. they need to win all their games and one of newcastle or Manutd lose like 4 games with 8 games to i can't see it they'll likely settle for europa.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom