• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 32 (April 21-23)

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Hope Leeds get a result, anything that pushes Southclapton closer to the drop.

@Sapient Hawk @SomGooner

It's a case of wanting to avoid the shark tank because you have a better chance of surviving the piranha one.

Both choices are terrible but ultimately you have to choose the one that didn't cost you 4 points (and a lot of crucial appendages :lol:).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think Southampton going down team yesterday showed me they just so inexperienced to get results. I'm glad they remind me of Swansea no matter how awful they are they get result against us.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Ramsey would be a perfect 8 for our system, got the entire skillset and physicality for it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Cant believe Liverpool struggling against Nottingham they even let thier ex neco Williams score

Top Bottom