• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 34 (April 29-May 4)

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Does it matter anymore? The league is likely gone, 2nd place is assured. We are playing for pride and some are playing for their place in the team next season. Bring it on.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
City play Sunday and then Wednesday, that’s tight. There may be some dropped points coming folks.

We just need to put our heads down and focus on ending the season well, starting with Chelsea

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
City play Sunday and then Wednesday, that’s tight. There may be some dropped points coming folks.

We just need to put our heads down and focus on ending the season well, starting with Chelsea

The Newcastle game is bad timing for us. They look the best team in the league after City at the moment.

Although hope they actually play this time rather than putting 10 men behind the ball like they did earlier this season

SA Gunner

The Newcastle game is bad timing for us. They look the best team in the league after City at the moment.

Although hope they actually play this time rather than putting 10 men behind the ball like they did earlier this season

Dont worry too much about them mate, they are good and deserve a lot of respect. But Villa already showed us that they are beatable.

We need our confidence and combinations back fast though. City may have schooled us but we are still an excellent outfit. Get our act together, and its a win IMO.

Game Over

Looking at the calendar, for months I’ve felt like Everton away is the one. Now it’s sandwiched between the two Madrid legs, I’ll be disappointed if ****house Dyche can’t nick something off them.

SA Gunner

Looking at the calendar, for months I’ve felt like Everton away is the one. Now it’s sandwiched between the two Madrid legs, I’ll be disappointed if ****house Dyche can’t nick something off them.

Fulham are there as well, that's Brighton away, Brentford away, Everton away.

There are still some twists and turns to come... we must get back to winning ways fast.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Leicester beat Everton, then I think that's the Toffees gone.

Historic club, but just a shambles these past few years.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Liverpool, Brighton (Europa) and Villa (Conference) to get Europe.

Southampton, Everton and Leeds to get relegated.

SA Gunner

Come on Woy!

I want to see these ****ing West Ham supporting City ***** squirm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom