• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 34 (April 29-May 4)

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Well deserved win for Brighton, they were so much better.. I’m impressed at how good they’ve been whenever I’ve watched them this season

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I could officially be Caicedo > Rice.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We're guaranteed to finish 2nd the next time we pick up points or Utd drop points no?

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
We're guaranteed to finish 2nd the next time we pick up points or Utd drop points no?
Yes 1 point is enough. But effectively already done as utd can max reach 78 which we have and that GD... Well you know their gd 🤣

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Please let this Brighton side stay intact and back zerbi in the summer. They are an absolute joy to watch and it’s so refreshing to see an underdog showing this type of quality. Please please please seagulls don’t fall apart in the summer

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Someone called Alexis was never missing an important penalty, tbf...

CarelessFluidDog-size_restricted.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
Think I give Partey too hard a time, tbh.

He's had a few poor games recently (but so has everyone in that crap 3 game run) but bar that **** Rodri he has been the best performing DM in the league, especially with how attacking we are in style.

Everytime I watch Casemiro...he looks like he can't run, has awful positional sense, can't pass for **** and despite getting sent off all the time for awful tackles you feel he should even get more red cards ffs!

Yanited play super deep in most matches to protect him too, but he still gets regularly bounced around in midfield.

But because he bangs in a few harders, United fans think he's the best DM in the world 😅
Casimero is 31 in a new league, probably is past it. Took Partey 2 years to play his best football. Casimero is multiple European Cup winner. Partey is famous for being a yellow box.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Top four blown you think? They only need 3 wins from the last 5. They have a 5 point gap with Liverpool.

Think Liverpool will outperform them over the remaining games.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It's funny that Utd supporters are giving us grief for bottling first and finishing second when they've bottled third and will finish fourth. 😂

Top Bottom