• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 34 (April 29-May 4)

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

That's where VAR is useful, I didn't spot it.

Energoto

The commentator on my stream (he is a well known Arsenal fan in my country) was waxing lyrically about 7 Hag's tactical masterclass, even though Brighton had much better chances throughout the game, especially in the 2nd half
Those idiots, trying to act neutral, spout so much bullshit
Truth is, Seven Hag shat his pants, and deployed such tactics

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Utd have been good at home especially defending. They'll probably win their 3 home games and get top 4 unless fat Frankie decides to step up

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
It's funny that Utd supporters are giving us grief for bottling first and finishing second when they've bottled third and will finish fourth. 😂

Liverpool have hit form at the perfect time. With Yanited’s injuries they’ll drop more points- especially with their dire away record.

Might be Europa League for them next season and I’m here for it. Their fans spoke way too much, way too soon.

Head up boys @Juan Matas Beard @UnitedBeard

Energoto

Btw how tf did Antony not get a red card in this game?
And the second foul on Mitoma from AWB was a stonewall peno

Pretty bad ref performance tbh

Top Bottom