• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 35 (May 6-8)

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I don't know why, but OnlyOne's top tip of the day and a feeling inside of him says Leeds win or draw.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
AM when new manager bounce threatens us: 🥵🥵

AM when new manager bounce threatens a rival: lol what you smoking brother Upz no such thing as new manager bounce😂

GDeep™

League is very weak
I mean it’s not like City are going to Ellend Road where the atmosphere could make things rough for City with Fat Sam getting his team fighting, like us against Everton away.

City are at home today, that makes it much easier for City. Away at Leeds and Everton is different gravy, those teams at your ground is MUCH easier.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I mean it’s not like City are going to Ellend Road where the atmosphere could make things rough for City with Fat Sam getting his team fighting, like us against Everton away.

City are at home today, that makes it much easier for City. Away at Leeds and Everton is different gravy, those teams at your ground is MUCH easier.

Three figures on City mate I reckon.

Any other odds catch your fancy?

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

AM when new manager bounce threatens a rival: lol what you smoking brother Upz no such thing as new manager bounce😂
Picking the wrong battle today friend. Of course we all want the emptihad to be in tears but this isn’t the day

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What are you smoking today?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom