• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 35 (May 6-8)

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
We DREW at home because pretty much every shot they had went in. Sometimes these things happen in football.

We were pretty unlucky against both Southampton & West Ham tbh as Saks missed a pen.
If you go by Xg for instance we should have won both those games but for balance drawn at Newcastle.

That would have given us 7 points instead of 5.
We get three points or it's considered a loss in my book.

Tell.

Sad to see how poor AMN was tonight. He looked like he was actively playing into his stereotype & didn't give a ****. Scrapping for survival & you put in THAT performance.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Today’s set of results really went against us.

I’d be worried we will be on the thick end of a Brighton bounce back next weekend, could have done with that Everton performance against City.

Perhaps they were good for us, BHA demoralised coming to emirates and will bounce against City, Everton go against City full of confidence.

I’m never happy i guess.
Everton’s blueprint today will work against City. Defend with numbers and then hit them hard on the counter. Getting a result in that game basically guarantees safety.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Maitland Niles was a different level of **** today. Constantly losing the ball everywhere.

Hate ****ting on our ex players but I wonder if he thinks that his refusal to develop his career at right back is a sliding doors moment for him

This thread on the Southampton forum is quite telling: Ainsley Maitland-Niles
He's an idiot. Easily has the tools to be a PL starting right back his whole career. Instead didn't listen to successive top managers telling him he isn't a CM and now he's nothing

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Maitland Niles was a different level of **** today. Constantly losing the ball everywhere.

Hate ****ting on our ex players but I wonder if he thinks that his refusal to develop his career at right back is a sliding doors moment for him

This thread on the Southampton forum is quite telling: Ainsley Maitland-Niles

He's an idiot. Easily has the tools to be a PL starting right back his whole career. Instead didn't listen to successive top managers telling him he isn't a CM and now he's nothing
Sad to read that Southampton forum. AMN is sadly pissing away a good career in the PL. If he just had put his head down and worked hard game in and game out he'd be our starting RB. No doubt about it!

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Think we need to stop being so emotional about players as if they have a heroin problem ffs. he may not give a toss but he’s rich and probably hates his job like some of us irl

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Our games against Bournemouth, Southampton and Brighton's last night shows just how difficult a game can be to salvage when you go a goal down from the kickoff.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Congratulations, you must be so happy.

Another Sp**s fan posting amongst us bro.

Think we need to think of a nice tag for all these Sp**s fans among us. We need to be aware of what we are dealing with here.

• Applause
Reactions: A_G

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Another Sp**s fan posting amongst us bro.

Think we need to think of a nice tag for all these Sp**s fans among us. We need to be aware of what we are dealing with here.
I have been telling many times these people are just trolls and WUMs. Should be just banned. The one thing caf does right (or used to afaik, I don't go there now except when they lose lol)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom