• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 35 (May 6-8)

GDeep™

League is very weak
Nah mate according to you the Prem is nowhere near as good as it used to be.

So no way a club down the bottom could have the best ever set piece guy.

Stokes Rory Delap was far better back in the day. His throws were like really long😉.
You had Beckham back in the day mate. Ward still hasn’t surpassed his FK record i think.

Arsenia

Still remember a game from the last years of Wenger where we absolutely dominated them at St Mary’s - Özil, Sanchez, Laca, Ramsey, Wilshere were all playing ( if I remember right ) but Forster turned into peak Buffon.
They’ve always been a frustrating side for us.
I remember one game around NY when we conceded a goal and Chezney was being an idiot. I think it was then that him sipping from his bottle after conceding started annoying me. Saints had Schneiderlin and Wanyama then. Mane too, I think.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
wrestlemania 21 wrestling GIF by WWE

• Fire
Reactions: A_G

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

If Forest hold on, Southampton can be relegated on Saturday should Leeds manage at least a draw.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom