• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 36 (May 13-15 & 18)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

This is why the league is stronger than its ever been. We beat Newcastle, Brighton beat us, Newcastle beat Brighton. City aside so many teams can beat each other all the while having a level teams never had in the past.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

What a pass by Gilmour. I've saw a few games recently where one team misses a big chance then straight away the other team scores. Chances must be taken

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Caicedo’s ability to get away from pressure with his first touch is brilliant.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
@Rasmi what's the score up there in Newcastle?

I see a team is getting battered... I wonder why?

SA Gunner

8 minutes extra time.

Brighton can be humiliated here tonight.

SA Gunner

They are being beaten by a better side. Like I said tactically Arteta lost us that game. Never said they are a better team than us

What you are seeing the result of what happens when you chase the game. Tactics have their role to play, but in all three of Brighton's games gone by, its been about advantages and how that influenced the game state.

Brighton are getting battered here because they have been exposed defensively. They got lucky with their opening goal at the Emirates. That, more than anything else.

You need to go back and learn about football. As you dont know what you are talking about.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

8 minutes extra time.

Brighton can be humiliated here tonight.
It’s kinda embarrassing to see one of our mods beefing with Brighton of all team. Little Brighton has rattled you. Why did they have 60% possession at our ground?

SA Gunner

It’s kinda embarrassing to see one of our mods beefing with Brighton of all team. Little Brighton has rattled you. Why did they have 60% possession at our ground?

Not rattled at all.

This is a clear demonstration of the tripe you have been serving here, so its good you are seeing this tonight.

Take note, and go back to the drawing board. Your analysis and reading of games needs work.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If I speak on those two Newcastle goals...

Top Bottom