• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 9 (Oct 1-3)

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
How many goals would he get in La Liga?

I still remember listening to talksport over a year ago and they had a “European football” expert on, can’t remember who. Anyway he confidently predicted that if Haaland made the switch to the EPL, especially to a team like City, he could see him scoring 50 league goals in a season. At the time I thought he was either drunk or just trolling. Looking back now I think he might have sold Haaland a bit short tbh.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

AM, @Rex Bezos and @razörist right now
simpsons-monkey-fight.gif

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The Leeds fans must be fuming having received 3 yellows while Villa, who are fouling to their hearts content only have 1. Stuart Atwell must be one of the worst and most bias PL referees around. Just absolute ****!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Moaning about Jesus, comparing him too Haaland who is a generational striker. Crap about needing a striker like him to win the league when literally the same team, City, won the league without a striker last season. Teams win trophies not players, or Kane would have more than the Audi cup to show for his career. Wake up Rex.

I’m comparing him because we’re competing for a title. Yes City won the title without a top striker but unlike them we have a much weaker squad.

It’s easy to get by without a striker if you have quality like Sterling, Mahrez, Foden, KDB, Bernardo and Gundogan.

Don’t get how you can be so dense as to not see that point? Who in this squad is going to get us the goals we need?

Jesus is probably good for about 15 but the rest of the squad I’m not sure.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Moaning about Jesus, comparing him too Haaland who is a generational striker. Crap about needing a striker like him to win the league when literally the same team, City, won the league without a striker last season. Teams win trophies not players, or Kane would have more than the Audi cup to show for his career. Wake up Rex.

1664727938117.gif

Your move, @Rex Bezos.

Top Bottom