• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 9 (Oct 1-3)

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Leeds with this American coach they really been aggressive and concede too many fouls
Think Marsh is doing a good job. They are playing attractive football. More than can be said about Villa and their English gimp coach! No surprise that England have been winning **** over the last 50+ years. Football poverty heritage!

Happy Celebration GIF by MolaTV

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Think Marsh is doing a good job. They are playing attractive football. More than can be said about Villa and their English gimp coach! No surprise that England have been winning **** over the last 50+ years. Football poverty heritage!

Happy Celebration GIF by MolaTV
Beckham is the only England captain I can think of at present that wasn't a granny shagger, invalid or both.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Moaning about Jesus, comparing him too Haaland who is a generational striker. Crap about needing a striker like him to win the league when literally the same team, City, won the league without a striker last season. Teams win trophies not players, or Kane would have more than the Audi cup to show for his career. Wake up Rex.
Haaland is better than a generational player lol, or at least looks to be.

Actually i take that back.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Shame I couldn't watch it, but if Haaland gets more than 40 on his first season I might just stop bothering with the Premier League tbh

Sad days seeing the best league in the world becoming.. that.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Shame I couldn't watch it, but if Haaland gets more than 40 on his first season I might just stop bothering with the Premier League tbh

Sad days seeing the best league in the world becoming.. that.
Why? He is that good, and the league is still reasonably competitive.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I’m comparing him because we’re competing for a title. Yes City won the title without a top striker but unlike them we have a much weaker squad.

It’s easy to get by without a striker if you have quality like Sterling, Mahrez, Foden, KDB, Bernardo and Gundogan.

Don’t get how you can be so dense as to not see that point? Who in this squad is going to get us the goals we need?

Jesus is probably good for about 15 but the rest of the squad I’m not sure.
1. We’re not competing for a title, maybe if we’re in this position in March.

2. I agree, City have a much better and more experienced squad.

3. You’re contradicting yourself. Saying City have the better squad so they could do it without the elite striker but we can’t. I’m saying you need the elite squad over the elite striker (hence the Kane argument) and you confirmed it saying City could do it with their squad without a striker.

4. I am actually mightily impressed with the various way we can score goals. Team play, individual brilliance, set pieces. We have low key evolved a lot and with White, Saliba, Gabriel, Partey and Xhaka we are a physical force as well as a technical team.

My conclusion: its not the striker that will hold us back from trophies, its the depth of the team. An elite striker won’t fix Partey going down nor make up for it. We need to grow as a squad and I bet you anything thats what we are doing. There is a core of players thats only getting better and maturing and when the time comes, we have that balanced squad filled with stars like City does, we’re watching them blossom under our very noses.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
At this rate it feels like Haaland is just going to each league for one season, breaking all records and leave to the next league rinse and repeat.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

3. You’re contradicting yourself. Saying City have the better squad so they could do it without the elite striker but we can’t. I’m saying you need the elite squad over the elite striker (hence the Kane argument) and you confirmed it saying City could do it with their squad without a striker.

My guy how am I contradicting myself? We don’t have an elite squad. Their bench is better than our first team.

Also that City side is possibly the one exception out of every PL champion. Every winner before that has needed a top forward who can rack up the goals.

It’s pointless comparing to City because they’re so far ahead of everyone else it’s not proving the argument of “squads win titles”.

razörist

My guy how am I contradicting myself? We don’t have an elite squad. Their bench is better than our first team.

Also that City side is possibly the one exception out of every PL champion. Every winner before that has needed a top forward who can rack up the goals.

It’s pointless comparing to City because they’re so far ahead of everyone else it’s not proving the argument of “squads win titles”.
So why u want an elite striker if its not gonna make up for the squad difference? Better develop the squad and make investment at the right time no?

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Relegation clash and probably another sacked manager tomorrow, Leicester fans pissed off Rodgers outlasted Lage

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So why u want an elite striker if its not gonna make up for the squad difference? Better develop the squad and make investment at the right time no?

Bruh how do you keep just coming out with these random points?

99 times out of 100 a team needs an elite striker to win the league unless they have a level of squad that is unrealistic to everyone bar City.

I didn’t even say replace Jesus. Just that he’s a level below the elite goal scorers so if we’re to have a chance we need to get a guy who can score consistently on the wings.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Relegation clash and probably another sacked manager tomorrow, Leicester fans pissed off Rodgers outlasted Lage
Apparently Leicester will have to pay 10M compensation to sack Rodgers.

I don’t think Rodgers is happy and would be happy to get the sack and pay off.

I’ll hire him for England, if he’s free after the WC.

razörist

Bruh how do you keep just coming out with these random points?

99 times out of 100 a team needs an elite striker to win the league unless they have a level of squad that is unrealistic to everyone bar City.

I didn’t even say replace Jesus. Just that he’s a level below the elite goal scorers so if we’re to have a chance we need to get a guy who can score consistently on the wings.
Just trying to match your level of bullshitting mate. I don’t even remember where we started but we’re here now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom