• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 9 (Oct 1-3)

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Rooting for Leicester, purely out of bias for how Cooper handles Freuler.
Akanji already secured starting for City, can't have Freuler playing second string behind flippin' Lews O'Brien.

89d4e65e6f46279090cd2704eb7dd67a6e6764e9420860f2e8177b0719b19162.jpg

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Defenders were allowed to get away with murder then so there’s certainly a bit of that too. Compare against Mbappe though. That’s crazy. I knew he’d do well in the Prem, but never once did I imagine that he’d be destroying teams the way he’s doing.
Perfect storm of modern defending, prime KDB and playing for arguably the greatest dynasty in PL history.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Ødegaard banter aside, Maddison has been one of the best number 10s in the league for a consistent period now.

Not sure what he has to do to get into an England team.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Ødegaard banter aside, Maddison has been one of the best number 10s in the league for a consistent period now.

He won't get in till Southgate is there

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Their fans keep slagging him off. One good game in 5 apparently.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Their fans keep slagging him off. One good game in 5 apparently.
Must be an off the ball thing or old thing? Cos in terms of goals+assists he’s producing one per game and has been all year.

I’m sure they’ll wheel up some stats at half time.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Forest bottom ffs, i didnt realise. That is what happens when you buy nearly 30 players. Fulham tried it and failed, now Forest.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Thought the keeper should be saving that TBH. Gambled too much on going over the wall.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
My biggest gripe with Maddison is his consistency. He can go missing weeks at a time but in terms of output he’s up there with the best as of late.

Newcastle should’ve bid the £60M

Top Bottom