• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 9 (Oct 1-3)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I’ll give Maddison one thing, no one scores better deflected goals than him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Must be an off the ball thing or old thing? Cos in terms of goals+assists he’s producing one per game and has been all year.

I’m sure they’ll wheel up some stats at half time.

Seen a few tweets like this which was posted on here earlier.

Think he’s solely end product which means it’s feast or famine performance wise.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Seen a few tweets like this which was posted on here earlier.

Think he’s solely end product which means it’s feast or famine performance wise.

I like Maddison, great output but there's a reason no top teams want him, he isn't tactically good enough for the top teams. Only guys with decent football knowledge can see it, somethings go beyond the goals and assists.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Dennis coming on... Just realized they signed him as well
Why didn't he start?

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Dennis coming on... Just realized they signed him as well
Why didn't he start?
It's been very disfunctional so far. I don't think anyone has settled in yet.

They should settle on a style of play and then get the team forming. They're losing anyway atm. might as well work for the second half of the season.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

‘Isn’t tactically good enough’ is what guys say when they don’t actually know what they’re talking about.

Ask them to explain said tactics and they’ll start sending emojis and gifs. It’s crazy.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Daka 4-0 over.

This team needs a new manager. If only to figure out a way forward.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Loser of Forest-Villa next Monday night as to sack their manager surely

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You have to wonder if Forest is going to repeat Fulham in years past. Buy a lot players, spend a lot of money, get relegated.
They will probably be thinking that Bournemouth were in that situation, changed managers and have picked up a few points that they otherwise might not have.

Top Bottom