• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 14 (Dec 2 & 3)

lil-yachty-drake.gif

People looked confused. I explained the situation calmly.

• Applause
Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

They have to do something about Rashford. The guys walk through games like he is prime messi

I don’t blame him tbf. Doubts start creeping in when you see the way his buddy Sancho’s situation was handled.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure i ever seen football not caring about football after signing big contract like Rashford even Auba and Özil showed effort this guy basically refusing to run ten hag will need to let him sit on bench

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

@A_G

...big talk from a fan of a team that bottled the final of their first major trophy since 1969 against Ten Hag last season, tbh :lol:

At least Shearer had some shame :lol:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Simply not good enough to be starter for a team that want to win the league

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
They have to do something about Rashford. The guys walk through games like he is prime messi

Half their squad needs to go at least. Dalot, Rashford, Bruno, fat Jay, Maguire, Lindelof, McChicken, and Martial are not good enough to do anything but lose; they are just years worth of bad, bad over priced acquisitions. The one thing that would save United is a total clear out and youth movement with a realization they might be mid table for 2-3 years. Their gloryhound and arrogant fanbase wouldn’t stand for it though

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s getting a point today would be nice followed by Don Unai taking all three vs City midweek. The likelihood of that happening is very slim tho especially when they’ve got Royal and Davies playing CB.

dino bravo

Sp**s getting a point today would be nice followed by Don Unai taking all three vs City midweek. The likelihood of that happening is very slim tho especially when they’ve got Royal and Davies playing CB.
My brain says yes come on your useless tw*ts, get something, but I know when the game starts I can't help but want to see them battered. Mate.

Top Bottom