• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 16 (Dec 9 & 10)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,143
  • Views 24,381

dino bravo

Palace missing their two best players here too. Liverpool unimpressive and very fortunate.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

It’s a clear foul. So why is it taking 4 minutes. ****ing ridiculous as usual

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool signing Palinha would be quality.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think we are the better all round team, but they have proper game winners in their team which you have to respect...plus they have actually won the league recently, can't ignore that experience.

Finally as an institution Liverpool can easily get the refs on their side, BIG advantage that.

☝️

dino bravo

We are the only big club to get this sort of decision go against us. Is it because of Arteta?

King87

Can't believe Olise is on the bench. Hopefully he will come on in the second half.

King87

We are the only big club to get this sort of decision go against us. Is it because of Arteta?
I honestly think so. He won't get many favourable decisions again after attacking them in that Newcastle game

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Endo is clumsy man, and definitely a target for teams in that six zone.

King87

Palace should be ahead! Lerma had the whole goal to aim and hit it at Alisson lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom