• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 27 (Mar 2-4)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Sp**s stopping us from winning the title and in turn securing top 4? Would be like a trophy won for them, I guess.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

This is ridiculous lol wasn’t Tierney the referee when Liverpool got robbed vs Sp**s earlier in the season? He’s levelled it out for them now 😂

That's dodgy as ****. Forest clearly had the ball when he stopped play and we're in a fairly dangerous position.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

A rule was broken, the ball shouldn’t have gone to the GK.

If he stops the play for a head injury then the physio should be coming on too + the player should go off the field tbf. There are many inconsistency in that which is why I don’t blame Forest for feeling robbed off a point there.

Feels it will become a tactic in corners now for the defensive thing, something like that or what Porto were doing against us falling all over the place.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If he stops the play for a head injury then the physio should be coming on too + the player should go off the field tbf. There are many inconsistency in that which is why I don’t blame Forest for feeling robbed off a point there.

The rule is the defending team goalkeeper should get the ball off a dropped ball if the ref stops play when the ball is in the box or was last touched in the box. CHO had the ball under control outside the box before the ref stopped play. Pretty big error.

2. Dropped ball

PROCEDURE

• The ball is dropped for the defending team goalkeeper in their penalty area if, when play was stopped:
    • the ball was in the penalty area or
    • the last touch of the ball was in the penalty area
  • In all other cases, the referee drops the ball for one player of the team that last touched the ball at the position where it last touched a player, an outside agent or, as outlined in Law 9.1, a match official
  • All other players (of both teams) must remain at least 4 m (4.5 yds) from the ball until it is in play

The ball is in play when it touches the ground.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

This is ridiculous lol wasn’t Tierney the referee when Liverpool got robbed vs Sp**s earlier in the season? He’s levelled it out for them now 😂
Wasn't that Hooper in the Sp**s v Liverpool game?
Yeah that was very dodgy, I commented on it during the game. Still most of my anger is aimed at Hudson-Odoi and Awoniyi who could've gotten their team a point by just doing the simplest most obvious thing in the world.

I'm going to be sulking about this all weekend now unless United Ten Hag somehow gets a win or draw in El Bald Fraudico tomorrow.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The rule is the defending team goalkeeper should get the ball off a dropped ball if the ref stops play when the ball is in the box or was last touched in the box. CHO had the ball under control outside the box before the ref stopped play. Pretty big error.

2. Dropped ball

PROCEDURE

• The ball is dropped for the defending team goalkeeper in their penalty area if, when play was stopped:
    • the ball was in the penalty area or
    • the last touch of the ball was in the penalty area
  • In all other cases, the referee drops the ball for one player of the team that last touched the ball at the position where it last touched a player, an outside agent or, as outlined in Law 9.1, a match official
  • All other players (of both teams) must remain at least 4 m (4.5 yds) from the ball until it is in play

The ball is in play when it touches the ground.

It’s very strange how he made such a serious error like that yet he’ll face no repercussions. It’s pretty much the bread and butter of a referee that.

Seems like they’re setting this up for a good ol’ send off for Klopp.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
It’s very strange how he made such a serious error like that yet he’ll face no repercussions. It’s pretty much the bread and butter of a referee that.

Seems like they’re setting this up for a good ol’ send off for Klopp.

It's been dodgy decisions going their way since the game against Sp**s.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wasn't that Hooper in the Sp**s v Liverpool game?
Yeah that was very dodgy, I commented on it during the game.

You’re right, it was actually their game vs Sp**s at the back end of last season when Klopp got banned for this:

IMG_0270.jpeg

Tierney is incompetent anyways. I remember how he awarded Sp**s a penalty against us for a nothing challenge a few years back.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
A rule was broken, the ball shouldn’t have gone to the GK.
Yeah and tbh that Forest player should probably be seeing red. Can't go flying in with foot at head height into crowded area like that.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
And no way this team is helping us out today either...

FwGzk_cXgAMd0Fc.jpg

...most of their fans probably want City to win another Treble again, just to stop Arsenal and Liverpool winning the league.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Ah ffs Solanke fit to play I dropped him to my bench bet he scores a hatty now the big prick

Latest posts

Top Bottom