• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0-2 Aston Villa | Sunday 14th April | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalAstonVilla2122.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Aston Villa

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

What do you mean? We have been great. Constantly cut straight through them the first half. We will convert in the second if the same continues.

We have been , just don't look at threat with Jesus up front .

Thrice

I keep forgetting that Tielemans plays for Villa now. He used to be instrumental for Leicester. Now he's just there.

El Realista

Arteta doesnt do that unless we are down

Get ready to be frustrated
I am since the moment I watched he went back to the useless 11 of Havertz LCM - GJ 9 and Zinchenko on the field. That is the 11 costed a lot of points against West ham and Villa and he goes back to that against the same team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, June 14

Arsenal could rival Manchester United for Nice centre-back Jean Claire Todibo [SPORT]

Arsenal will try to sign Real Madrid GK Andriy Lunin if “he’s within reach” [Mundo Deportivo]

Agent Kia Joorabchian is holding talks with Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool to find a move for Joshua Zirkzee with AC Milan struggling to agree a deal for the striker [HITC]

Latest posts

Top Bottom