• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0-2 Aston Villa | Sunday 14th April | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalAstonVilla2122.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Aston Villa

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Both Saliba and Gabriel should be rested, they both made mistakes against Bayern causing us to almost lost the game

King87

My man I don't know if you're joking, but if not, come on, be serious, we're not going to change our entire backline and bring in Cedric.
Maybe the change too drastic but something has to give, we're playing every 3 days and you can already see mistakes creeping into their game, Saliba has played every minute of the EPL so far

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Maybe the change too drastic but something has to give, we're playing every 3 days and you can already see mistakes creeping into their game, Saliba has played every minute of the EPL so far

I think we need to field the strongest possible eleven, and then make substitutions depending on how the match unfolds. We're very much in contention in both the league and the champions, every game is like a final. I think that if Arteta chooses to rotate in the backline, he'll make a maximum of two changes and still have one of Saliba or Gabriel available. I don't think he'll replace both of them to rotate at home against Aston Villa.

As it stands, Gabriel probably won't start since he hasn't trained this week. We might see White - Saliba - Kiwior - Zini?

White have been in Dubai a second round and doesn't need rest imo.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Jesus back centrally wouldn’t be a surprise. Jorginho likely hasn’t got the legs for so many intense games.

Martinelli wide and Havertz falling back to LCM with Rice deeper would be logical.

King87

And they will play every minute until they drop dead are you serious this is a title race
You must have missed Rodri crying that he needs a rest the other day, and to think Saliba has played more games than him.

Don't get the massive meltdown from people like it's the most ridiculous thing to be ever suggested here

King87

Only player in the entire squad I'm confident can play every minute of every game without rest in the season is my boy and that's because he's tough as nails

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You must have missed Rodri crying that he needs a rest the other day, and to think Saliba has played more games than him.
It's totally different to play in midfield, than as a CB, regarding strain.
Don't get the massive meltdown from people like it's the most ridiculous thing to be ever suggested here
It's close to it. An accomplishment in itself.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We went out of the cups (sadly) too early, so not having our players being tired.

Man up, win the league and then give up on your country and rest during the Euros like our best player Ben White...he knows how you ****ing play football!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom