• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0-2 Aston Villa | Sunday 14th April | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalAstonVilla2122.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Aston Villa

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Both Saliba and Gabriel should be rested, they both made mistakes against Bayern causing us to almost lost the game

King87

My man I don't know if you're joking, but if not, come on, be serious, we're not going to change our entire backline and bring in Cedric.
Maybe the change too drastic but something has to give, we're playing every 3 days and you can already see mistakes creeping into their game, Saliba has played every minute of the EPL so far

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Maybe the change too drastic but something has to give, we're playing every 3 days and you can already see mistakes creeping into their game, Saliba has played every minute of the EPL so far

I think we need to field the strongest possible eleven, and then make substitutions depending on how the match unfolds. We're very much in contention in both the league and the champions, every game is like a final. I think that if Arteta chooses to rotate in the backline, he'll make a maximum of two changes and still have one of Saliba or Gabriel available. I don't think he'll replace both of them to rotate at home against Aston Villa.

As it stands, Gabriel probably won't start since he hasn't trained this week. We might see White - Saliba - Kiwior - Zini?

White have been in Dubai a second round and doesn't need rest imo.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Jesus back centrally wouldn’t be a surprise. Jorginho likely hasn’t got the legs for so many intense games.

Martinelli wide and Havertz falling back to LCM with Rice deeper would be logical.

King87

And they will play every minute until they drop dead are you serious this is a title race
You must have missed Rodri crying that he needs a rest the other day, and to think Saliba has played more games than him.

Don't get the massive meltdown from people like it's the most ridiculous thing to be ever suggested here

King87

Only player in the entire squad I'm confident can play every minute of every game without rest in the season is my boy and that's because he's tough as nails

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You must have missed Rodri crying that he needs a rest the other day, and to think Saliba has played more games than him.
It's totally different to play in midfield, than as a CB, regarding strain.
Don't get the massive meltdown from people like it's the most ridiculous thing to be ever suggested here
It's close to it. An accomplishment in itself.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We went out of the cups (sadly) too early, so not having our players being tired.

Man up, win the league and then give up on your country and rest during the Euros like our best player Ben White...he knows how you ****ing play football!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom