• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Arsenal 1 - 1 Brentford | Saturday 11th February | KO: 15:00 GMT |

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalBrentford2122.jpg

That was our most dreadful performance in the league since that collapse at Newcastle at the backend of last season.

It is imperative we win this or doubts will start to creep and there can be no doubt in a title race especially against City, a declining one, nonetheless, otherwise when doubt creep in, especially in a young side like ours, you have yourself another title bottle job. But we should see off Brentford at home fairly easily.

Screenshot-20230204-170422.png

Screenshot-20230204-170436.png

Screenshot-20230204-170447.png

Screenshot-20230204-172923.png

White and Martinelli shouldn't see to he pitch, abeg.

Prediction
Arsenal 3-0 Brentford

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
A win likely, but a draw wouldn’t be the end of the world, we have so much in the bank.

Something’s not right at City, Pool have imploded, Chelsea are in a rebuild, United and Sp**s are 8-10 points behind and a game ahead. We’re out of the FA Cup and the EFL cup so we’re not under stress with injuries.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A win likely, but a draw wouldn’t be the end of the world, we have so much in the bank.

Something’s not right at City, Pool have imploded, Chelsea are in a rebuild, United and Sp**s are 8-10 points behind and a game ahead. We’re out of the FA Cup and the EFL cup so we’re not under stress with injuries.

I'd have agreed had we not lose vs Everton. I said after the Newcastle game it was important to win vs Sp**s to not get into the habit of dropping points. I think it's the same here, just get the win even if it's the scrappiest most ugly win you'll see.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Don't think it'll be comfortable, but it'll be a win.

Not so sure in Brentfords case, but I feel Dyche may have shown a good blue print for teams to stifle us.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Brentford are in very good form, but this is at the Emirates where the crowd will be super fired up to give us an edge, and I'm sure the team will be itching to atone for the Everton result. No rotation; play our best XI and pedal to the mettle.

3-1 is my prediction.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Should be looking to win every remaining home game, even City...we are good enough.

Feel a comfortable 2-0 win here, feel we will be really up for this... especially after City let us off the hook v Sp**s.

Pulp

Should win this easily as they should have won at Goodison. No excuse. Time to bring out the lightbulb again!

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I don't want to live in a world where we bottle our best chance in decades.

Don't. ****. This. Up. You. Bastards.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Depends on the level to which Brentford can defend - they require Everton level physical effort and cohesion. Our left is looking terrible at the moment, we will depend on O and Saka predominately. Little concerned about our lack of attacking options at present - need Jesus back as another creative/attacking option so badly.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We'll be fine, there is enough going on behind the scenes for us to respond accordingly. There's just too much to our game for us to just fall off overnight. Also teams havent just figured out how to stop us, they have known about this for a long time already. The problem is with its execution.

Arsenal 2-0 Brentford.

Let's play Aubamawang

Hopefully the Everton loss is a wake up call. If we had won, we likely would end up being complacent later in the season, so perhaps it's what they needed. I expect them to be hurt, and I expect them to be fired up to put it right. We have enough leaders in the team now with Ode, Xhaka, Jorginho, Zinny and Jesus cheering them on that we should be capable of bouncing back from a poor performance.

I also worry about the flak Martinelli is taking. With Zinny pushing inside, it leaves Martinelli alone on the left. When Jesus is playing he often drifts wide to help him. Saka always has BW offering an outlet.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Hopefully the Everton loss is a wake up call. If we had won, we likely would end up being complacent later in the season, so perhaps it's what they needed. I expect them to be hurt, and I expect them to be fired up to put it right. We have enough leaders in the team now with Ode, Xhaka, Jorginho, Zinny and Jesus cheering them on that we should be capable of bouncing back from a poor performance.

I also worry about the flak Martinelli is taking. With Zinny pushing inside, it leaves Martinelli alone on the left. When Jesus is playing he often drifts wide to help him. Saka always has BW offering an outlet.
Don't think it's a coincidence that Martinelli has been quiet since Jesus was nailed to the cross.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Don't think it's a coincidence that Martinelli has been quiet since Jesus was nailed to the cross.

Martinelli benefitted a lot from Jesus going wide, providing width, allowing Gabby to play in the left halfspace. Jesus coming back will improve the movement of our front 5 dramatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom