• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Arsenal 1 - 1 Brentford | Saturday 11th February | KO: 15:00 GMT |

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalBrentford2122.jpg

That was our most dreadful performance in the league since that collapse at Newcastle at the backend of last season.

It is imperative we win this or doubts will start to creep and there can be no doubt in a title race especially against City, a declining one, nonetheless, otherwise when doubt creep in, especially in a young side like ours, you have yourself another title bottle job. But we should see off Brentford at home fairly easily.

Screenshot-20230204-170422.png

Screenshot-20230204-170436.png

Screenshot-20230204-170447.png

Screenshot-20230204-172923.png

White and Martinelli shouldn't see to he pitch, abeg.

Prediction
Arsenal 3-0 Brentford

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Another physical team, we need to get the best technical players we have to dominate them.

I'd start Trossard and probably swap Jorginho for Xhaka. Last chance for BW before he ends up on the bench

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Another physical team, we need to get the best technical players we have to dominate them.

I'd start Trossard and probably swap Jorginho for Xhaka. Last chance for BW before he ends up on the bench
Youd play Jorginho at 8? You think he's going to be able to press and push forward in attack?

Partey
Ødegaard Jorginho

Madness if you ask me.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They haven’t lost in last 9 its gonna be tough but we need good response cant drop points here because we got city next and they could deliver a big knockout.

Lets hope we dont see the same display Brentford again physical side thier game plan will be very similar like everton and Newcastle we just need to step up. Its at our ground so im confident

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Youd play Jorginho at 8? You think he's going to be able to press and push forward in attack?
No, I think he has great technical quality and can help us control the game, and Xhaka can't play every single game this season, he is too important now that we've failed to bring a top CM.

It's a winnable game for me, with or without Xhaka

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not expecting change. Artata won't do that just need the same eleven who won against Brighton away Sp**s away and manutd home response

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
No, I think he has great technical quality and can help us control the game, and Xhaka can't play every single game this season, he is too important now that we've failed to bring a top CM.

It's a winnable game for me, with or without Xhaka

Xhaka smoked Brentford at their ground. Should have been man of the match. Our best performance of the season. Jesus was a factor though. But you can’t drop Xhaka, no chance.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Surprised @Oxeki didn’t create an Everton thread again like the draft 🤣🤣🤣

We’re winning this anyways.

I just want him to stop putting videos of losses in the OP, MASSIVE reason why we eventually dropped points today imho.

The negativity spread to the players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom