• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Everton | KO: 16:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here it is, fellow Gooners, our last hurrah.

Much like you all, I'm hopeful for next season when, God willing, we'll have reinforced in key positions to allow us to take the game to City from Matchday 1.

We've bled, sweat & toiled to get where we are by MERIT & MERIT ALONE!!

The lads will definitely be infuriated by the gamesmanship yesterday & will be looking to punish Everton whilst hoping a miracle happens some 260 kilometers.

Nothimg is impossible. As long as we do our part.

Corruption will not deny us our destiny.

Incompetent officiating will not deny us our destiny.

City will not deny us our destiny. We will prevail!!

Arsenal 4 - Everton 0 and, God willing, City 0 - West Ham 1.

Matt Damon Destiny GIF

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
If two teams can be champions on the last matchday, there should be a third game between the 1st and 2nd to decide the winner. Don't change my mind.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:
Just think too much is being made about how "proud" everyone should be of the team, to finish 2nd and win no cups.

Think our standards should be a little better than that 🤷‍♂️

We have done an absolute magnificent season, our standards are high?

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Apparently the club were rehearsing the trophy lift on the pitch. Wtf? Why do you need to rehearse how to lift a trophy
If they have rehearsed the Trophy list, I presume that Adidas have produced 'Premier League Champions 23/24'. T-shirts for the players to wear. IF ARSENAL WERE TO WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE.
Waiting for the t-shirts to be recycled, when we finish 2nd in the League.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Last time we went into this situation, was back in 1999.

United beat us to the title that day and there was tears in the stands, can't wait until today is over and the Ashburton Army is having an orgy for putting the pressure on City...guess that's the difference between Highbury and Emirates though.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Rumours we gonna have a trophy celebration even if we finish second. The club will give the players some sort of medal

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

If we ever needed that somalian strain of juuj we could sure do with it now bro @Sapient Hawk.

With my looks I could pass for Somali so dm me some incantations and I'mma give it a go on my phone, see if that does anything.

Rest assured, brother @Macho I've payed off every Somali shaman from Muqdisho to Melbourne.

Such are the forces arrayed against him that, before long, Pep will be in such a state

1275590 (1).jpg

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, June 16

Arsenal are one of several clubs who have contacted PSG over the signing of Xavi Simons, but the Parisians only want to loan the player this summer [L’Equipe]

Arsebal have registered an interest in 26 year old striker Artem Dovpik [Diari de Girona]

Latest posts

Top Bottom