• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham Hotspurs | Saturday 1st, October | KO: 12:30 | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

172a63b0-1c78-11ec-94fb-3737241121a1.png

This is really massive. A win is a must imo. These sort of games, performance usually matters. It's the results that matter.

Arteta will have to learn from his mistakes at Old Trafford. We know the sort of threat Sp**s carry. Their midfield is dogshit. They have Royal, Sanchez, Dier and Sessengnon in their back five.

They'll put 10 men behind the ball and wait for a chink to appear in our amour and they'll exploit it ruthlessly and Son has just come back to form right in time for the derby.

We should have all our players back for this (save for Elneny) barring an injuries in the international break.

Screenshot-20220925-151511.png
Screenshot-20220925-151531.png

Screenshot-20220925-151548.png

Screenshot-20220925-151744.png

Screenshot-20220925-151818.png

Lineup

I think it will be the same lineup vs Brentford tbh.
Screenshot-20220925-152730.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Sp**s

Screenshot-20220925-152730.png

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
My worry is not Sp**s now my worry is if Partey going to be fit and we escape this international break without injures.

I expect us to win but you never know in NLD last few years there no draws the home team always win convincingly lol.

Last edited:

Fabregasm

I'm having the bad feeling the ref is gonna screw us over, sending off for some soft tackle, wrongly disallowed VAR goal or ref gifting them a goal by not checking VAR.

Really anxious over this.

Bad memories from last season, we were playing well till the Ref decides to f*** us over

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They are a dangerous team, and are clearly better than last year, but we are just the better rounded side.

Control the ball well, execute our plans to stop them from being effective into place, have the crowd behind the boys and we will win this one. We are very strong at home and it will be on show this Saturday.

Arsenal 2-0 Sp**s.

Reactions: A_G

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Very excited for this.. We need to win to keep our momentum going and to get some distance between us and Sp**s.

I've seen them vs. Leicester, they are terrible on the ball but execute their gameplan perfectly. We need to be assertive and be very alert if we lose the ball, close them down quickly.

Otherwise it could be us vs. United all over again.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I'm having the bad feeling the ref is gonna screw us over, sending off for some soft tackle, wrongly disallowed VAR goal or ref gifting them a goal by not checking VAR.

Bad memories from last season, we were playing well till the Ref decides to f*** us over

I mean Holdings got to gown down there clutching his face. This is the way.

Very much doubt Son would've been penalised anyway.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Son is properly back in form... Hatrick vs Leicester and then scored in both international games.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Hope we've learned from the United game.

Don't get ****ed on the counter.

DasBootist

If we play our game and keep cool, we will win.

Sp**s are not worthy of fear

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
we haven't lost to sp*rs at home in 12 years. and no, we didn't lose the CL place at their place, we lost it against southampton at home.
What we did at their place? Win a price? I would say we lost CL due to both results. And because we didn't get Guimaraes.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I mean Holdings got to gown down there clutching his face. This is the way.

Very much doubt Son would've been penalised anyway.

It’s so dumb that a player has to play act in order to get a call. Son deliberately elbowed him in the face of the ball. Everyone saw it except the refs. No excuse for the either completely biased or completely inept reffing team. They really should be criticized more for this crap, VAR brings with it no excuses for missing something like this.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Son is properly back in form... Hatrick vs Leicester and then scored in both international games.
Saliba and Gabriel will put him in his place again! Think we will win 3-0 this time. Saka scoring twice. On to Chelsea for another three points and all the Arsenal haters crying themselves to sleep! :drool:

win GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom