• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham Hotspurs | Saturday 1st, October | KO: 12:30 | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

172a63b0-1c78-11ec-94fb-3737241121a1.png

This is really massive. A win is a must imo. These sort of games, performance usually matters. It's the results that matter.

Arteta will have to learn from his mistakes at Old Trafford. We know the sort of threat Sp**s carry. Their midfield is dogshit. They have Royal, Sanchez, Dier and Sessengnon in their back five.

They'll put 10 men behind the ball and wait for a chink to appear in our amour and they'll exploit it ruthlessly and Son has just come back to form right in time for the derby.

We should have all our players back for this (save for Elneny) barring an injuries in the international break.

Screenshot-20220925-151511.png
Screenshot-20220925-151531.png

Screenshot-20220925-151548.png

Screenshot-20220925-151744.png

Screenshot-20220925-151818.png

Lineup

I think it will be the same lineup vs Brentford tbh.
Screenshot-20220925-152730.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Sp**s

Screenshot-20220925-152730.png

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Those hate boners last longer than the lustful ones
On a real one, it’s think there are posters in the thread who genuinely want Arsenal to lose to Tottenham so it makes their life a bit better in some way. I’m nearly done here tbh. Agendas are more important than everything on AM. It’s not even banter.

Moah

He's getting Pepe'd. Out on the wing, little involvement in build up, has to do a brilliant dribble or combine with CB Ben White.

Zinchenko has been a bad signing for Saka, has shifted play down the left with the Zinchenko-Xhaka-Martinelli axis

Ødegaard Saka combo isn't happening much either
Well it didn't save Pepe from being ousted and getting dragged through the mud. I hope we have the float or sink treatment for him too.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
On a real one, it’s think there are posters in the thread who genuinely want Arsenal to lose to Tottenham so it makes their life a bit better in some way. I’m nearly done here tbh. Agendas are more important than everything on AM. It’s not even banter.
Yeah, a lot of shadow logs of made up arguments they're railing against. They're shadowboxing boogeymen they made up in their own heads. It's bizarre stuff.

Malky

Established Member
Should have cashed in on Gabriel when Juve came calling. That 8 year instalment plan would have hit differently.
How good is Pau Torres? Seen him linked a few times but Haven’t watched enough of him to make a decision as a potential replacement for Gabriel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom