• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 West Ham | Monday 26th, December | KO: 20:00 BST | Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-West-Ham.jpg

...and we're baaaaaaaaack!!!.

We're more less as we were before the break, save the absence of Gabriel Jesus.

There's been report going around the media that if Moyes loses this, he'll get the boot. Typical Arsenal luck. Now watch the west ham players turn up and run through a brick wall for Moyes.

But I still think they're still a poor side. Their new signings haven't acclimatized and the world cup came at the worst possible time for them.
Screenshot-20221219-134124.png

Screenshot-20221219-134141.png

Screenshot-20221219-134154.png

Screenshot-20221219-134224.png
28fe322f-f655-444a-ba8e-ce42a91b31e0.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 West Ham

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
NGL, I'm up for this, but I also feel like it'll be such a let down after the WC final.

Who's playing before us? I need a proper dreadful game to watch before this to make sure whatever we put out there is wonderful in comparisson.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Saliba needs to get back for this, tbh.

I am sure he is disappointed, but it's a week away and he didn't play much...Tomi is definitely gonna be injured for this, and without Jesus, we can't risk Holding or Cedric playing.

Need a win here, nothing else.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
At last. Getting back to business. I really hope the WC won't cause us to lose momentum & have a blip.

NGL....am a bit anxious about having to rely on Eddie & we just cant seem to get a break with injuries.

Hoping we can scrape a win, but if we can't, just make sure we don't lose..

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Back to business then.

Absolutely imperative we get back into the swing of things from the word go. Can’t afford any hangovers. Games will be coming thick n fast from now on.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Got a feeling we'll dominate the game, get an early goal, fail to add to it and concede a late equaliser.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I’m actually football fed up. I need few weeks break after the World Cup. I be back to watching Arsenal 15th of Jan Sp**s away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom