• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 West Ham | Monday 26th, December | KO: 20:00 BST | Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-West-Ham.jpg

...and we're baaaaaaaaack!!!.

We're more less as we were before the break, save the absence of Gabriel Jesus.

There's been report going around the media that if Moyes loses this, he'll get the boot. Typical Arsenal luck. Now watch the west ham players turn up and run through a brick wall for Moyes.

But I still think they're still a poor side. Their new signings haven't acclimatized and the world cup came at the worst possible time for them.
Screenshot-20221219-134124.png

Screenshot-20221219-134141.png

Screenshot-20221219-134154.png

Screenshot-20221219-134224.png
28fe322f-f655-444a-ba8e-ce42a91b31e0.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 West Ham

Tom Mix

Gee WHU manager & players are sour grapes with Arsenal now makes me laugh, both manager & players dismissing our title chances saying technically we won't be good enough this season & didn't play too well hahaha. Eitherway we probably weren't at our best today but that was always expected to happen with a month break & our top striker out. Will take time to find our groove as it will take all teams. We didn't have the best of luck at the start when we scored early only to be offside then a few poor crosses & shots, the penalty then.

However, we stuck to our gameplan from the start & we started to find our groove & good enthusiasm with good faster passing. Once we found our stride in the 2nd half look what happened, we dominated them. The whole 2nd half was all Arsenal imo. WHU should accept it rather then have a small dig at us haha. However, if I had a criticism of the 2nd half it would be our failure to make our subsitutions again. Last 10 minutes WHU had a few small chances & found more ball, obviously our players were starting to get a tad tired by then.
If one were to reciprocate one could say that it is perfectly feasible to see a scenario where West Ham go down.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Brighton away is probably the toughest of those games. We ought to beat Man United at home. No doubt we'll drop points in these games.

Brighton will be a technical match, which we can plan for and win I'd say.

The most difficult out of the next four is most definitely Sp**s. They will want to prove that they are still better than us, as they've been over the last 5 seasons. Expect a Kane penalty to give them the advantage as well.

In terms of difficulty, I'd say...

Sp**s (a)
Brighton (a)
Newcastle (h)
United (h)

Think we get 12/12 though. Perhaps a loss at Sp**s (making it 9/12) to give them their season's trophy.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
After 15 games last season.. we'd 23 pts

This morning, we've 40.. that is some improvement

However, last year we also won games 16/17/18/19.. so to keep that level, we need big performances..

Next 4 games, are Brighton, Newcastle, Sp**s, United..

Expectation, 7 pts minimum

Hope, 9-10 pts

Awe-struck, 12 pts

4 of the Top 7 in the next 4 games.. this will define our season...

Come on...

They will all be very tough games. Newcastle & Brighton are going very well & will be hard to beat. Sp**s away I would accept a draw with tbh. We cannot let Utd beat us twice in a season.

The others, well if we wanna be winning the league, we have to be winning those games.

I predict 8 or 9 points..

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They will all be very tough games. Newcastle & Brighton are going very well & will be hard to beat. Sp**s away I would accept a draw with tbh. We cannot let Utd beat us twice in a season.

The others, well if we wanna be winning the league, we have to be winning those games.

I predict 8 or 9 points..

I'm pretty sure we are going to deal decisively with United, and with Newcastle too. Grudge matches those for their separate reasons.

We are a different beast at home, dont think any team except City can compete with us there this season.

Tom Mix

If we win our next two games we really have to believe it's possible, even if it doesn't happen. These are two teams who are playing well. Brighton have given us problems for a couple of seasons, not least last year, they are in a European place and in decent form. Newcastle have defended very well all season and are now spreading their wings creatively. In great form too.

Both games will present different problems, I expect Brighton to be more aggressive and Newcastle to play the long game. It's important to try and score first, especially in the latter game. But if City drop anything at all and we win... 9 points minimum, halfway there.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If one were to reciprocate one could say that it is perfectly feasible to see a scenario where West Ham go down.
I'll probably pay particular attention to WHU results over their next couple of matches when they are playing teams the closest to them. If they can't get any points (lose) their next 2 I'd probably think they'll get relegated this season.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Reached indifference now, no longer vomiting. :lol:
So it’s working. We’re all going to end up singing it randomly after we win the league or CL at some point. It’s one of those cheesy dumbass songs that will become a tradition after something big happens. It’s inevitable. (Unfortunately)

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Was watching the highlights and the way Saka bullies Rice off the ball for the second goal is just so sweet. Saka is becoming a beast in front of our eyes!

The third goal is just as nice. White’s little flick over the foot of the WH player. White is so accomplished with the ball. He is flying under the radar but his work as RB is unreal. So good and consistent.

Also, still wondering if there shouldn’t have been a penalty for us. Not sure that the ball did not first hit the defenders arm, then head. Really hard to see conclusively.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

So it’s working. We’re all going to end up singing it randomly after we win the league or CL at some point. It’s one of those cheesy dumbass songs that will become a tradition after something big happens. It’s inevitable. (Unfortunately)
I like it! Play it in the car when I am driving kids to school. We roll down the windows and belt it out! The US isn’t ready!

Or as an English mate from up north said when I sent him the song: ****ing Southern wankers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom