• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 2 Manchester United | Sunday 22nd, January | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Manchester-United.jpg

Massive, massive game. Could kill two birds with one stone; Kill United's title hopes while pulling away further from City assuming Sp**s turn up in their game against them.

Screenshot-20230116-172558.png

Screenshot-20230116-172534.png

Screenshot-20230116-172547-1.jpg

Screenshot-20230116-172614.png

The starting lineup picks itself really.

279e5bf0-fe13-474b-9596-ac7e6ab182e9.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Man utd

Let's fuggin' win this guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Need to arrest the development of this lot. No mercy. Win by more than 1 goal again.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Will be similar to Sp**s in the 1st half but expect them to be smarter and have far more effectiveness in their counters. That is the danger. Very similar to the reverse fixture I guess. Really need to nullify Bruno F and Rashford

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
The 2 form teams, this will be huge. It's a 6 pointer & if we win that gives us 12 point cushion over Utd.

On form guide above both sides are equal goals scored & goals conceded, which is interesting. It could well in end in a draw but I'm predicting late drama of some kind....a late winner by Xhaka.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

What's really nice, is that United had a game against City on 14.1.2023, while Arsenal had Tottenham on 15.1.2023.

Arsenal has no games until United match, but United has Palace away on 18.1.2023.

That's a clear advantage for 2nd half tiredness. Rashford almost came out against City because of some feeling on the hip or something, so there'ss that too.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Our inverted fullback strat is going to be tested by Rashford. Kulusevski was given a lot of space and luckily he wasn't on target with his attempts. I'm not sure we can get away with that against Rashford. Another early Martinelli goal would be nice provided it counts in real time on this occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom