• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 2 Manchester United | Sunday 22nd, January | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Manchester-United.jpg

Massive, massive game. Could kill two birds with one stone; Kill United's title hopes while pulling away further from City assuming Sp**s turn up in their game against them.

Screenshot-20230116-172558.png

Screenshot-20230116-172534.png

Screenshot-20230116-172547-1.jpg

Screenshot-20230116-172614.png

The starting lineup picks itself really.

279e5bf0-fe13-474b-9596-ac7e6ab182e9.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Man utd

Let's fuggin' win this guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This was such a good win, one of the best at this stadium.

Get a late winner is the best, getting a late winner in a match you deserve to win is so vindicating.

To be honest, I though United were decent for the first hour (though us playing the first 2/3 of the game as pashun merchants and with little control, definitely helped them) but that shows how good we are, that we still outplayed them overall.

How we ended the last 30 mins basically playing it in the United box, we have such a great team now.

Think this season (and the next 3/4 years) we can really consistently compete for trophies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
How is it that it's one day on and I am still buzzing over this result? Feels so ****ing good.

Sp**s win didn't feel anything after a day as they sucked and didn't give us any challenge.

Because Conte is an obsolete manager, with his outdated 2015 tactics.

Ten Hag, is far more dynamic, and hence United being such a dangerous prospect.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Watching the replay of the game, their 2nd goal they scored off the corner, that was disappointing, there was no one on the actual goal line but pretty much the full team was in the box. We have 1 player on both goal posts, we don't concede that goal because someone is already on the line & Gabriel doesn't have to jump back a metre.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Watching the replay of the game, their 2nd goal they scored off the corner, that was disappointing, there was no one on the actual goal line but pretty much the full team was in the box. We have 1 player on both goal posts, we don't concede that goal because someone is already on the line & Gabriel doesn't have to jump back a metre.
During the game, I thought that was not even a corner to begin with, because it looked like Tomiyasu wasn't the last player to touch the ball on that moment.

Was that the case?

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Also wtf is wrong with Uniteds GK De Gea, first before the game he goes on like he has no idea who Wenger is despite us giving good credit to our rival manager & good manager in Sir Alex Ferguson. Then during the match he goes down like a ***** in the last 10 minutes of the match when Nketiah hardly did anything towards him.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

During the game, I thought that was not even a corner to begin with, because it looked like Tomiyasu wasn't the last player to touch the ball on that moment.

Was that the case?
I think it probably was a corner unfortunately, it was a tight call & could have gone both ways though. However our winning goal, the question is whether Zinchenco & Nketiah were both onside or not. It was great to have the decisions both on our side. Both players I thought could have gone eitherway. It's rather rare for those calls to go against Manchester United haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom