• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 2 Manchester United | Sunday 22nd, January | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Manchester-United.jpg

Massive, massive game. Could kill two birds with one stone; Kill United's title hopes while pulling away further from City assuming Sp**s turn up in their game against them.

Screenshot-20230116-172558.png

Screenshot-20230116-172534.png

Screenshot-20230116-172547-1.jpg

Screenshot-20230116-172614.png

The starting lineup picks itself really.

279e5bf0-fe13-474b-9596-ac7e6ab182e9.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Man utd

Let's fuggin' win this guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Ten Hag can claim all he want, but with an xG of 2.68 vs. their 0.39, 25 shots vs. their 6, 131 more passes and 57% possession and the most touches in the opposition box in the entire PL all season really tells you all you need to know. Also, they scored from 20 meters and from a corner

We destroyed them and pinned them back with an attack that's cost us 6 million pounds, whereas their circus clown worth 90m couldn't do anything.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Ruud Van Nistelrooy on Arsenal 3-2 United (Direct quotes from Viaplay Netherlands)

"To be quite honest the score line flatters United as we were completely dominated in all aspects of the game. We got lucky scoring 2 goals that we didn't really deserve, Rashford once again showing he is our best player. I was particularly disappointed with how easy it was for Arsenal to control the game. It was the same as the Old Trafford fixture with the exception that we didn't get away with counters this time. I think you have to respect Mikel Arteta and how easy it was for him this season to dominate managers like Erik, Tuchel, Klopp and Conte. There is no shame in losing to a team like Arsenal this season but the way Ten Hag allowed United to be dominated is something that needs to improve. Bringing on Fred on the 70th minute confirmed that Erik had no confidence in this team and had accepted a draw. I am learning a lot myself at PSV from watching Arteta and Arsenal, the confidence, the desire is second to none. I really hope they go all the way."

(Viaplay's Premier League coverage in Holland)

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

Ruud Van Nistelrooy on Arsenal 3-2 United (Direct quotes from Viaplay Netherlands)

"To be quite honest the score line flatters United as we were completely dominated in all aspects of the game. We got lucky scoring 2 goals that we didn't really deserve, Rashford once again showing he is our best player. I was particularly disappointed with how easy it was for Arsenal to control the game. It was the same as the Old Trafford fixture with the exception that we didn't get away with counters this time. I think you have to respect Mikel Arteta and how easy it was for him this season to dominate managers like Erik, Tuchel, Klopp and Conte. There is no shame in losing to a team like Arsenal this season but the way Ten Hag allowed United to be dominated is something that needs to improve. Bringing on Fred on the 70th minute confirmed that Erik had no confidence in this team and had accepted a draw. I am learning a lot myself at PSV from watching Arteta and Arsenal, the confidence, the desire is second to none. I really hope they go all the way."

Ruud is a beautiful man

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe

Is this arsenal fans' fake version to counter united fans' Henry quotes? :lol:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

Wow. Was Keown in the room when someone wrote that for the little horse? Nice to see an unbiased Utd opinion

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Ten Hag can claim all he want, but with an xG of 2.68 vs. their 0.39, 25 shots vs. their 6, 131 more passes and 57% possession and the most touches in the opposition box in the entire PL all season really tells you all you need to know. Also, they scored from 20 meters and from a corner

We destroyed them and pinned them back with an attack that's cost us 6 million pounds, whereas their circus clown worth 90m couldn't do anything.

Ten Hag should know better they were ****ing dominated the whole match.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not sure how you can say that a draw would have been a fair result. He must be referring to some other game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom