• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal FC 3-0 AFC Bournemouth | Saturday, May 4th | KO: 12:30 BST | TNT Sports 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting lineups:

1714345347558.png

The man's not top dog in Jersey for nothing. He knows there's only so much Angeball can do in the face of a superior outfit :lol:

Seeing as I've contributed massively to our season by shepherding the matchday thread against the denizens of the lost & the damned, I figured I should lend some of my gloss to AM once again as I will our beloved Gunners on to victory. Don't know why I'm even bothering as Google seem to think it's a foregone conclusion.

1714344411017.png

We must be vigilant against this lot, they pushed us all the way last season & they play good football, so we should not slacken in the slightest. But, after the magnificent showing today, I think it's fair to say with a good bit of rest, we should have all the tools to dismantle them if we remain calm.

I certainly am looking forward to this guy losing his rag like he did in the 97th minute last season :lol:

In any case, we're on the cusp of greatness & we have a chance to heap further pressure on 115 Charges FC who, hopefully, won't have it all their way.

God willing, we'll take them all the way to the final Sunday. It is our burden, it is our destiny!!

Last edited by a moderator:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Nelli is finished, get an upgrade in the summer.

He's not finished. Id rather keep him and get in a top winger.

Make Martinelli the speed merchant in the team, and up his value. We can still sell him on later, for a big amount if he has a good season.

Rodygo is the type of winger we should be going for, or Williams if not.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Maybe there is some truth to the claim that Arteta struggles against fellow Spaniard coaches. I mean we should have been 5-0 up at half time but that second half was smelly from us for a period

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

What does Martinelli is finished even mean?

He is upgradeable though so is one of those players we rarely have is a sellable asset that won't set us back years if we sell.

GoonerJay24

Great play; we should have scored a few more, especially in the first half. Theres seemingly a pattern this year where good teams easily take over in the second half, so we'll need to address that. I'm unsure if Partey is fully fit, but it's good he played the entire match.

The most important thing at this stage of the season is winning and putting pressure on 115

KarlAFC

Everyone mentioning City’s game against Sp**s as the one game they could drop points. I honestly think Fulham will cause them problems next weekend
For me it's just those two games where City might drop points. But not going to give up on Wolves shocking the world later on either!

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

His I.Q won't get any better and his technical deficiency is there for all to see, once his physicality declines he'll be worse. On high wages too, it's either him or Trossard, who'd you get rid of ?
His IQ is there. The other week he went through and hit a timid shot. Today he tried to do something different and go round the keeper.

He is a player playing with limited minutes. He is reliving previous mistakes and trying to fix them. It stands out and looks bad because in twenty odd minutes he has had similar chances and not scored. Main thing is he is getting the chances and once he scores one he'll get his confidence and score again and again.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

What does Martinelli is finished even mean?

He is upgradeable though so is one of those players we rarely have is a sellable asset that won't set us back years if we sell.
He is on 170k. Very few teams can afford him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom