• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Everton | KO: 16:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here it is, fellow Gooners, our last hurrah.

Much like you all, I'm hopeful for next season when, God willing, we'll have reinforced in key positions to allow us to take the game to City from Matchday 1.

We've bled, sweat & toiled to get where we are by MERIT & MERIT ALONE!!

The lads will definitely be infuriated by the gamesmanship yesterday & will be looking to punish Everton whilst hoping a miracle happens some 260 kilometers.

Nothimg is impossible. As long as we do our part.

Corruption will not deny us our destiny.

Incompetent officiating will not deny us our destiny.

City will not deny us our destiny. We will prevail!!

Arsenal 4 - Everton 0 and, God willing, City 0 - West Ham 1.

Matt Damon Destiny GIF

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

How about a win against Fulham or Aston Villa? Just one maybe?

We did beat City at the Emirates. My problem is that they’re going to win it with 91 points, that doesn’t require a silly run from us to overhaul them. This season is more of a missed opportunity than last year.

G's weird positivity has got you having a go at the club now 🤣

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If there was ever a time when a freak result just needs to happen, it’s on Sunday. Every other club is susceptible to those matches but City just seem immune which is a bit strange.

Would be so funny with all the talk over the past few days that we’ve bottled it, Arteta needs to be sacked, summer transfer targets etc only for us to end up winning the PL.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Liverpool never beat City at the Etihad and City only won once at Anfield and that was during lockdown with no fans. Think us having to win at the Etihad to be champions is a bit overplayed. I get the point the mental boost it'd have given us would've been really significant but a draw certainly isn't a bad result. Maybe given the context in terms of damaging City from a strategic point of view it might've been something that needed to happen, but remember a lot were focused on Liverpool being top back then.

As others have said you look back at 1 point from 2 games vs Fulham, 0 points from 2 games vs Villa. Losing at the Emirates vs West Ham. That's 14 points we missed out on, even another couple of points in those games would've been enough. Over the course of the season it's too many silly points dropped especially against this City side who always get in the high 80's if not the 90's.

Tir Na Nog

If there was ever a time when a freak result just needs to happen, it’s on Sunday. Every other club is susceptible to those matches but City just seem immune which is a bit strange.

Would be so funny with all the talk over the past few days that we’ve bottled it, Arteta needs to be sacked, summer transfer targets etc only for us to end up winning the PL.

It's not strange they're simply a well drilled machine with players who're just so comfortable with dealing with those situations. Also the way they can just keep the ball and pass it around to really take the sting out of games helps too.

The have had off days, Forest was one and they got away with it, Sp**s was far from a brilliant performance either they've just got the experience and the mentality to get over the line no matter what.

Never say never tho. They had to dig pretty deep a couple of times in the last few weeks, maybe it might be tough again and this time they won't see chances spurned and they'll be punished.

Riou

We got 8 points out of 12 against our title rivals, that's very good.

The Fulham and West Ham games defeats were annoying too, but it's the Villa game that cost us the most.

Said before but after we drew at City I felt we needed to win our last 9 games and we would do it, felt both City and especially Liverpool would drop points...and we ****ed it.

Villa aren't even that good away from home, but Arteta changed the working system and the players bottled the second half.

I wouldn't put yourself through too much tomorrow sadly, can't see a realistic way it ends without a City win...we just have to go again next season.

Riou

I’m so very PROD Of the players and manager regardless of the outcome tomorrow. Good times to be a gooner

I hope we don't spoil Elneny's goodbye tomorrow by also making it about Cedric too, that's my only worry.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I hope we don't spoil Elneny's goodbye tomorrow by also making it about Cedric too, that's my only worry.

I suggest we renew Cedric for another year, just to avoid spoiling the Pyramid Pirlo’s day…

Tir Na Nog

Many nights we prayed
With no proof, anyone could hear
In our hearts a hope for a song
We barely understood
Now we are not afraid
Although we know there's much to fear
We were moving mountains
Long before we knew we could

There can be miracles
When you believe
Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill
Who knows what miracles you can achieve?
When you believe, somehow you will
You will when you believe

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I've heard Rice has a Premier League winners clause in our deal with West Ham. I hope we remind them of that going into the final day as extra motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom