• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Everton | KO: 16:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here it is, fellow Gooners, our last hurrah.

Much like you all, I'm hopeful for next season when, God willing, we'll have reinforced in key positions to allow us to take the game to City from Matchday 1.

We've bled, sweat & toiled to get where we are by MERIT & MERIT ALONE!!

The lads will definitely be infuriated by the gamesmanship yesterday & will be looking to punish Everton whilst hoping a miracle happens some 260 kilometers.

Nothimg is impossible. As long as we do our part.

Corruption will not deny us our destiny.

Incompetent officiating will not deny us our destiny.

City will not deny us our destiny. We will prevail!!

Arsenal 4 - Everton 0 and, God willing, City 0 - West Ham 1.

Matt Damon Destiny GIF

GDeep™

League is very weak
No trophies in 4 years, some absolutely shameful defeats in there too...Saka and especially Rice already better than Freddie and Gilberto, despite pretty much doing **** all in our history to even be compared to them (we ain't Sp**s, you have to WIN to make a mark at our club) ...and just the general level of football just not being very fun too watch (which isn't just an Arsenal thing, football in general is too controlled these days) like the peak of the sport in the 90s and 00s.

@GDeep™ "worst Arsenal team ever" thing might not be true, tbh...but considering all the trauma this group as put us through the last few years, taking a **** ton of money to build and with not even a Carabao Cup to give us...if they don't win the league today you could argue they are the most unlikeable, imho.
You know I’m more right than wrong. It’s ok to say I’m right.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I bid you stand, men of the west! (ham)

tumblr_mcmx7lrZSf1qckkebo1_500.gif

Aragorn himself a San lorenzo fan una, grew up in Argentina

No trophies in 4 years, some absolutely shameful defeats in there too...Saka and especially Rice already better than Freddie and Gilberto, despite pretty much doing **** all in our history to even be compared to them (we ain't Sp**s, you have to WIN to make a mark at our club) ...and just the general level of football just not being very fun too watch (which isn't just an Arsenal thing, football in general is too controlled these days) like the peak of the sport in the 90s and 00s.

@GDeep™ "worst Arsenal team ever" thing might not be true, tbh...but considering all the trauma this group as put us through the last few years, taking a **** ton of money to build and with not even a Carabao Cup to give us...if they don't win the league today you could argue they are the most unlikeable, imho.

What an awful post. But to be expected from a nuthair like you.

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
Can see it now, Ward Prowse with a beautiful delivery from the corner, Soucek rises up and pings it into the top corner with a thumping header in the 92nd minute, crowd goes mental. Full time whistle, the goal will be remembered forever. City lift the trophy after winning 7-1. Moyes cries but no one knows why.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can see it now, Ward Prowse with a beautiful delivery from the corner, Soucek rises up and pings it into the top corner with a thumping header in the 92nd minute, crowd goes mental. Full time whistle, the goal will be remembered forever. City lift the trophy after winning 7-1. Moyes cries but no one knows why.
I'd feel more confident if it was Man City vs Fortuna Hjørring ...

UpTheGunnerz

Hearing you are to be banished from this forum if you’re merry band of hammers doesn’t scrape a result today

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

No trophies in 4 years, some absolutely shameful defeats in there too...Saka and especially Rice already better than Freddie and Gilberto, despite pretty much doing **** all in our history to even be compared to them (we ain't Sp**s, you have to WIN to make a mark at our club)

Embarrassed Exit Strategy GIF

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

One thing that can be put to bed today with a City win is how tough the league supposedly is. Because since January both City and Arsenal will have literally beaten every other team (bar Villa for Arsenal and Liverpool/Chelsea for City) without fail. Unprecedented for two teams to both go on runs like that when the league is apparently so tough.

UpTheGunnerz

One thing that can be put to bed today with a City win is how tough the league supposedly is. Because since January both City and Arsenal will have literally beaten every other team (bar Villa for Arsenal and Liverpool/Chelsea for City) without fail. Unprecedented for two teams to both go on runs like that when the league is apparently so tough.

Has the league ever been tough for the big boys though?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Riou... "I don't want Sp**s to win trophies"

AM... "boooooo!"""

Riou.. "I want Arsenal to win trophies"

AM... "BOOOOOOO!!!!"

The last few days have been very eye opening to me, ngl.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Has the league ever been tough for the big boys though?

It's never been like this in terms of two sides doing it, 18/19 is only other example off the top of my head.

Pep's City it is somewhat regular but I remember when title races used to be filled with games like City or Chelsea dropping points to Sunderland, United losing at Wigan or drawing at home to Everton. Liverpool drawing vs Palace. Arsenal losing vs Leeds. Chelsea were stumbling over the line one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Top Bottom