• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 1 - 0 Norwich City | Saturday, 11th September | KO: 15:00 BST | Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even know if I want us to win or not. Both teams are in poor form, but I'm sure Norwich fancies this. This might kickstart their season. Historically, we always have the upper hand against them, but struggling to see how we beat them seeing the way we play.

The stats makes for grim reading

Screenshot-20210905-120307.png

Screenshot-20210905-120327.png

We do seem to have a decent record against them tbf

Screenshot-20210905-120244.png

This match always come to mind when I think about Norwich. Orgasmic football!

A bit of nostalgia for my boy @Riou

Predicted Lineup

Attachments

• 1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 29

nas7232

Going to be a tough one. Statistically Norwich are favourites. Hopefully we can manage a draw and keep a clean sheet. If we are lucky, Norwich are not aware of our left wing spam and then we may win. Hopefully in 3 years time we will be ready for top 4... in league two. By this point, White will have mutated into Vidic and Xhaka into Viera. #believeintheprocess

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Don't even know if I want us to win or not. Both teams are in poor form, but I'm sure Norwich fancies this. This might kickstart their season. Historically, we always have the upper hand against them, but struggling to see how we beat them seeing the way we play.

Predicted Lineup

Are you hoping to break the curse of your threads by going for what should be a guaranteed win game??

Worth a try, I suppose, at Arteta's expense. :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Predicted Lineup
Top opening post showing some stats and a Wenger masterclass in attacking wizardry, @OnlyOne could learn a lot from this.

Think we should win by virtue of being the home team in this bottom of the table clash, but still not confident.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I had said before that I hope Farke does the business, but now that the dust has settled a bit I actually want to see "Arteta's team" taking shape on the pitch.

Hoping for both Gabriel and White to start. If Arteta is going back three, then I hop to see Tomi, Tierney and AMN start too. This area would probably be where most of my interest would be, trying to see what we will be trying to do there.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
We're at least getting a draw out of this. We've mostly always had their number and they lost their main man in Buendia.

If there was a poll I'd vote for a win.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I had said before that I hope Farke does the business, but now that the dust has settled a bit I actually want to see "Arteta's team" taking shape on the pitch.

Hoping for both Gabriel and White to start. If Arteta is going back three, then I hop to see Tomi, Tierney and AMN start too. This area would probably be where most of my interest would be, trying to see what we will be trying to do there.

Nah, feck that. I hope Farke does a number on Arteta.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Surely we're going to get our first points of the season, although I thought the same vs Brentford. Hopefully White, Gabriel & possibly Partey back, the latter maybe on the bench.

3-0

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nah, feck that. I hope Farke does a number on Arteta.

Our first ever Premier League match, was a 4-2 defeat at home to Norwich.

If that result happens next weekend, will be amazing to watch the club/Athletic try to spin it into a positive :lol:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Our first ever Premier League match, was a 4-2 defeat at home to Norwich.

If that result happens next weekend, will be amazing to watch the club/Athletic try to spin it into a positive :lol:

I'd love to see it though, for purely anthropological reasons, of course.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I remember Arteta scoring a crucial late pen, in a win over Norwich from 2013, which helped us get ahead of Sp**s in the Champions League race.

Remember when we used to both get in the Champions League and finish ahead of Sp**s :(

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Only thing I'm concerned about now leading to our next few matches before the Sp**s is considering they should be pretty winnable games for us, if we do manage to get 6 points from the next 2 is it might convince the board to keep going with Arteta & it will save him the sack.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Only thing I'm concerned about now leading to our next few matches before the Sp**s is considering they should be pretty winnable games for us, if we do manage to get 6 points from the next 2 is it might convince the board to keep going with Arteta & it will save him the sack.

These next two games are must wins for Arteta, just to quieten things around him a bit. If he loses one or both of the next two, I think he is in serious, serious trouble.

Assuming he does the business and gets the six points, then the real test comes up again against Sp**s. Whereas a draw is an "acceptable" result for us, all things considered, if he loses that game then we can look at the two previous wins and the vs Sp**s performance in better context.

Personally, I've done a 180 and I want to see more of this "grand plan" of theirs. They are essentially giving themselves rope, and if they are frauds then they will take themselves to the gallows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom