• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 1 - 0 Norwich City | Saturday, 11th September | KO: 15:00 BST | Stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even know if I want us to win or not. Both teams are in poor form, but I'm sure Norwich fancies this. This might kickstart their season. Historically, we always have the upper hand against them, but struggling to see how we beat them seeing the way we play.

The stats makes for grim reading

Screenshot-20210905-120307.png

Screenshot-20210905-120327.png

We do seem to have a decent record against them tbf

Screenshot-20210905-120244.png

This match always come to mind when I think about Norwich. Orgasmic football!

A bit of nostalgia for my boy @Riou

Predicted Lineup

Attachments

• 1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    1861963_Arsenal.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 29

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
In retrospect, it still hurts that we sold Martinez because of Leno and now Leno wants to go. The kid was an Arsenal boy, and he could have easily been our number 1 keeper.

we have done some awful things with our players, the last one AMN screaming for help like a kidnap victim on IG.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
In retrospect, it still hurts that we sold Martinez because of Leno and now Leno wants to go. The kid was an Arsenal boy, and he could have easily been our number 1 keeper.

we have done some awful things with our players, the last one AMN screaming for help like a kidnap victim on IG.

Oh, please, quit this woe is me garbage. Martinez was told to stay and compete for the #1 job. He threw a tantrum and demanded to leave. All he had to do was stay here and beat out Leno which would've happened by early October but he tucked his tail and ran. Mentally frail.

sdotzdot

Established Member
I always think of Tierney as a complete crock but feel like he plays every single game, he just plays them terribly so you don’t notice.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Oh, please, quit this woe is me garbage. Martinez was told to stay and compete for the #1 job. He threw a tantrum and demanded to leave. All he had to do was stay here and beat out Leno which would've happened by early October but he tucked his tail and ran. Mentally frail.
sure.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We paid 30 million for Ramsdale, after Leno had a crap season...see no issue with starting Aaron.

Think the longer we left to start him, the more pressure that would be on him...glad he's in quickly, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom