• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham Hotspurs | Saturday 1st, October | KO: 12:30 | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

172a63b0-1c78-11ec-94fb-3737241121a1.png

This is really massive. A win is a must imo. These sort of games, performance usually matters. It's the results that matter.

Arteta will have to learn from his mistakes at Old Trafford. We know the sort of threat Sp**s carry. Their midfield is dogshit. They have Royal, Sanchez, Dier and Sessengnon in their back five.

They'll put 10 men behind the ball and wait for a chink to appear in our amour and they'll exploit it ruthlessly and Son has just come back to form right in time for the derby.

We should have all our players back for this (save for Elneny) barring an injuries in the international break.

Screenshot-20220925-151511.png
Screenshot-20220925-151531.png

Screenshot-20220925-151548.png

Screenshot-20220925-151744.png

Screenshot-20220925-151818.png

Lineup

I think it will be the same lineup vs Brentford tbh.
Screenshot-20220925-152730.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Sp**s

Screenshot-20220925-152730.png

Last edited:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I hope they do because it leaves Kane with only one runner which we should handle easily. I am not worried about their 3 CMs having the ball...they don't know what to do with it

The talk from their fans that 352 allows them to “dominate our midfield” with three in the middle. Their wingbacks then provide width and attacking from the flanks, in addition to their strikers.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Pessimistic about the outcome of this one but I'll be cheering on the boys in red n white as always.

Come on you Gunners!
Why? Give me one reason why. I have no doubt we'll win this. We have been playing the better football so far, our Brazilians have all been rested, and in the NLD playing at home means everything. Just look at the stats.

SA Gunner

Why would you be pessimistic? Were in great form. Over the last decade only one team has won away in the NLD and the majority of these games are home wins.

Probably because of the Man United sucker punch goals, and the fact that Sp**s are masters of counter attacking play too.

If you take your confidence from previous performances, then the more recent performance against an even more attack focused, counter attacking side in Brentford, who thrashed United in 20 minutes, should give doubters confidence. Confidence that we can handle counter attacking sides, who can do more, well.

But the real measure that should give us confidence is the fact that our play in the different phases is closer to complete now.

Sp**s are a threat yes, but their overall game is not good enough to make consistent high quality chances on their own. They need us to falter.

SA Gunner

Why should Conte change the system? He won't do it.

I expect Conte to match our attacking shape at the very least, with a spare man to pull us out of shape and create openings if they can. Someone like Kane dropping into midfield as their spare man.

The problem with Sp**s is that they will largely react to what we do, not impose a game on us. I feel that’s where we can dominate them, by firstly keeping the ball and secondly creating constant overloads on the pitch, further keeping the ball safe and more importantly pulling their players out of their tight shape.

The Chelsea game is the template on how to dominate this Conte team. I’d be very surprised if they have found a way to respond to that sort of domination so soon. Their fans would probably say they have the mentality to survive that and nick something.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would play Tierney, think well needed his added PnP and defensive skills against their attackers. #5 being fit is obviously crucial as well, if he’s fit I think we’ll win. Ødegaard to come in for FV if he’s fit as well I’d imagine.

DavidHillier

Back to A-M 😞
Why? Give me one reason why. I have no doubt we'll win this. We have been playing the better football so far, our Brazilians have all been rested, and in the NLD playing at home means everything. Just look at the stats.
I'm an eternal pessimist, Anders.

They're due, but I see what you mean about home advantage.

I'll be doing cartwheels if we win tomorrow (at the risk of breaking my back)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
When Senor mikel press conference? Want to to know the latest news about Zinchenko and Thomas

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Probably because of the Man United sucker punch goals, and the fact that Sp**s are masters of counter attacking play too.

If you take your confidence from previous performances, then the more recent performance against an even more attack focused, counter attacking side in Brentford, who thrashed United in 20 minutes, should give doubters confidence. Confidence that we can handle counter attacking sides, who can do more, well.

But the real measure that should give us confidence is the fact that our play in the different phases is closer to complete now.

Sp**s are a threat yes, but their overall game is not good enough to make consistent high quality chances on their own. They need us to falter.
We are definitely a better side currently but there is more to winning than good play. We really need to be clinical and not have lapses in concentration.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Must win game I’ll say for Arteta, not that he’s under pressure or needs it on the PL table, more so that he needs to start getting results in big games.

I’ll go 2-2 I think. Two teams with strong attacks.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Must win game I’ll say for Arteta, not that he’s under pressure or needs it on the PL table, more so that he needs to start getting results in big games.

I’ll go 2-2 I think. Two teams with strong attacks.
Great to have you back, clear by now AM doesn't work without GDeep and vice versa.

The return of a great iconic figurehead of a master institution.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Q: How is your team looking, with Zinchenko and Partey?

A: We just finished the last training session, the boys look in good condition.

Q: Can you confirm that Partey, Zinchenko and Tierney are fit?

A: They are in the team.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Dead cert Kane gets his usual penalty goal against us. Other then that I am confident as team is playing well and our record at home against them is great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom