• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brighton & Hove Albion 2 - 4 Arsenal | Saturday 31st, December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Brighton-Vs-Arsenal.jpg

Must win game.

Let's be honest, they're a far better side than West Ham. Tactically, they're one of the best team in league. They contract the space on pitch and force you to play on their terms and look to impose their game on you. But we're a much different team to the side that lost to them at the tail end of last season tbf.

Screenshot-20221227-004230.png

Screenshot-20221227-004257.png

Screenshot-20221227-004310.png

Screenshot-20221227-004347.png

139324ec-fdce-46d3-b61f-57257b608ba9.png

Prediction

Brighton 0-1 Arsenal

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Feels like a little slip-up, this. Brighton is in good form and they usually school us away. A draw my guess but still finishing 2022 on top of the league and with Mud transfer wrapped up.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

will take a hard fought draw here and move on. Still don’t think we should be losing this. Save those losses for city, Newcastle away.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
these guys always been annoying to us and seem know how to frustrate us they good team tbf we need to be in our best to get win. thankfully we have everyone available apart from G.jesus i think Zinchenko will start for Tierney that the only change.

good news for us Caicedo will miss the game he key player for them but Mac Allister is back

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
these guys always been annoying to us and seem know how to frustrate us they good team tbf we need to be in our best to get win. thankfully we have everyone available apart from G.jesus i think Zinchenko will start for Tierney that the only change.

good news for us Caicedo will miss the game he key player for them but Mac Allister is back
Caicedo injured?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Will be a difficult game this one, Brighton play fast football and position themselves well with and without the ball. De Zerbi has done fantastically well with this team.

That said, we have the ability to weather the storm they will bring, and give them a storm that they won’t be able to deal with.

If all goes well, with no injuries or serious mistakes it ends… Brighton 0-2 Arsenal

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yeah this game is about not getting overwhelmed and maybe staying in it, it won't be like most of our games where we're the clear protagonists against a team that'll playing on the counter. Brighton will stay hard, fast and aggressive so for us it wouldn't be a bad thing maybe keeping it 0-0 and tight for a large portion of the game and maybe exploiting them in transition or picking our moments. Think we've got that ability now that we can make it tough for Brighton to stretch the game the way they want and then capitalise.

Tomb Bombadil

Next four games will be tought with Brigthon (A), Newcastle (H), Sp**s (A) and United (H). I would be ok with 7 points.

West Ham win was very important and also good to come back and that Eddie scored. I guess this could be all close games.

Good thing is all of our players had some rest during the world cup or after. I think only Saka and Xhaka playing a lot this season. But I hope Arteta still uses his subs wisely. Could have brought on Viera and El Neny a bit earlier.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Palace away last year makes me feel sick, we lost both Tierney & Partey and got smashed 3-0 or something. I'd start Elneny and see what happens.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Palace away last year makes me feel sick, we lost both Tierney & Partey and got smashed 3-0 or something. I'd start Elneny and see what happens.

Nightmare match that.

Tough to call this one. Truly depends on how we show up because we know they will at home.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Brighton are a good team, but we're better. We look dangerous every time we get in or near the opposition box & our front 3 are scoring. Our defence is also very good. We should have enough to win here.

I'm going with another 1-3 win for us. Eddie with a brace & Saka.

Top Bottom