• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Chelsea 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday 6th November | KO: 12:00 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Chelsea-Arsenal.jpg

Can't afford to lose this but we to go into it with a winning mentality.

They're at their most vulnerable. This is the worst Chelsea team since pre-Abramovic era. But they're still Chelsea though, can't be allowing complacency creep in.

Let's smash this racist cnuts!!!

Hopefully Tomiyasu is okay and fit to be on the bench at least. Apart from Tomiyasu's knock, everyone save ESR are available.

Screenshot-20221103-231921.png

Screenshot-20221103-231937.png

Screenshot-20221103-231921.png

Screenshot-20221103-231937.png

3f0862e9-013c-4530-bdb7-538e1fa11484.png

Prediction
Chelsea 1-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't believe I wanted this freak at Arsenal once...

...carried by that elite Brighton system.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope against Brighton in this s**ty cup we play all 2nd team even hope Nwaneri take part. with the fixtures we had don't need to take this seriously and I'm sure players who will be playing the world cup will prefer not play even tho it'll piss Arteta off 💀. Focus on fa cup it's our cup this one we should take it seriously.

Tom Mix

I hope against Brighton in this s**ty cup we play all 2nd team even hope Nwaneri take part. with the fixtures we had don't need to take this seriously and I'm sure players who will be playing the world cup will prefer not play even tho it'll piss Arteta off 💀. Focus on fa cup it's our cup this one we should take it seriously.
We should try and win the game but with our reserves and youth team. I mean, it's all right to play Cedric, who's hardly played and maybe Holding, and maybe give Elneny some minutes but not much more than that.

If we can work our way to the semi-finals then try and win it but until and unless this happens we do not have a squad to compete for four trophies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We should try and win the game but with our reserves and youth team. I mean, it's all right to play Cedric, who's hardly played and maybe Holding, and maybe give Elneny some minutes but not much more than that.

If we can work our way to the semi-finals then try and win it but until and unless this happens we do not have a squad to compete for four trophies.
The sooner they cancel this awful competition the better. I just don't understand why you have this when you already have the best and oldest cup competition in world

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳

I don't even want to win the Carabao cup so prefer not to have to play the extra games. The semi-finals are double legged ffs. Let City win it again.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
This is the ****-housery we have copped for years and its great to see we are now successfully implementing it in big games now. Xhaka was holding him but I think Cuccurella appeared to happy to be held given he was so passive. He thought it was keeping Xhaka out of the play :lol:

Must come from the set piece coach. I do see that in many set pieces, Xhaka often plays a supporting role. He seeks to occupy defenders rather than be a threat himself. Similar to the runs he makes, where if it’s not to receive the ball then it’s to drag a defender to make space for Martinelli and co.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Must come from the set piece coach. I do see that in many set pieces, Xhaka often plays a supporting role. He seeks to occupy defenders rather than be a threat himself. Similar to the runs he makes, where if it’s not to receive the ball then it’s to drag a defender to make space for Martinelli and co.
Saliba diving out of the way when that ball came in caused a lot of the chaos, chelsea didnt see the ball until it came past him. I’m sure indeed these chaos corners come from the set piece coach as well. We’re just putting the ball in high percentage areas and causing trouble with our size and movement. We’re physical now 🥰

Tom Mix

I don't even want to win the Carabao cup so prefer not to have to play the extra games. The semi-finals are double legged ffs. Let City win it again.
In 1987, after a grim period of nearly ten years and indifferent fooball, it was winning the League Cup which set us on the road to fever pitch and the Graham glory days.

At the time it was Liverpool's trophy and Liverpool were the dominant team by a street mile. So taking Man City's trophy from them might be a signal of intent.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Just in case this hasn't been posted before. Partey lifting Saka! :lol:

Looking at these pictures you can see, it means a lot, to them, like it means to us. God let this be the start of our return. We deserve it man. Look at how we built our own stadium and suffered in performance for years to pay for it. Meanwhile these pricks were buying trophies with dirty money and now trading in one daddy for another. Soulless. Only thing they have left is that 40.000 stadium that shows the real stature of the club.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think that was our most impressive performance so far this season, incredible maturity shown by the team. Crazy to think how young a lot of these players are.
It was from the transitional point of view. Moving from defence through the midfield is now very slick. But up front it was the same old. A story of missed chances. The only goal was from poor defending and with the curl on the ball it looked like it was going in the net from the corner even if Gabriel hadn’t have touched it.

Jesus is too deep at times, much like Lacazette was last year. And whilst he’s an upgrade, he can’t be everywhere. Too many times there weren’t enough people in box to make use of some amazing moves, particularly from Martinelli.

africe

It was from the transitional point of view. Moving from defence through the midfield is now very slick. But up front it was the same old. A story of missed chances. The only goal was from poor defending and with the curl on the ball it looked like it was going in the net from the corner even if Gabriel hadn’t have touched it.

Jesus is too deep at times, much like Lacazette was last year. And whilst he’s an upgrade, he can’t be everywhere. Too many times there weren’t enough people in box to make use of some amazing moves, particularly from Martinelli.
I agree that there have definitely been games we looked better going forward, what impressed me so much was the play off the ball, the game management, and the composure to not give Chelsea even a sniff after having scored while also creating some good chances on the break after doing so. Also Xhaka's ****housery towards the end was a beautiful sight :lol:.

Just thinking back to the Man United game, obviously a hugely frustrating result that was mainly caused by a lack of the qualities that we showed in full force today. Feels like Arteta and the players learned some valuable lessons from that game, which bodes very well for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom