• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Chelsea 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday 6th November | KO: 12:00 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Chelsea-Arsenal.jpg

Can't afford to lose this but we to go into it with a winning mentality.

They're at their most vulnerable. This is the worst Chelsea team since pre-Abramovic era. But they're still Chelsea though, can't be allowing complacency creep in.

Let's smash this racist cnuts!!!

Hopefully Tomiyasu is okay and fit to be on the bench at least. Apart from Tomiyasu's knock, everyone save ESR are available.

Screenshot-20221103-231921.png

Screenshot-20221103-231937.png

Screenshot-20221103-231921.png

Screenshot-20221103-231937.png

3f0862e9-013c-4530-bdb7-538e1fa11484.png

Prediction
Chelsea 1-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Badger_Revenge

This game felt a bit like a flash back to a previous era. The defensive solidity and aggression that decayed when the back 4 dissolved and Viera left was back. The attack has a different quality then those Wenger teams. There is no Henry after all. We're not going through the middle of the park as much. But it was the control of the game on an away pitch that was impressive.

I was worried after Southampton and Leeds. Those were poor performances of a team that looked tired. Was disappointed by the naivete on display at Old Trafford. But this was as professional an away win as you can get.

Badger_Revenge

Think we overall are a more physical side on the defensive side. Saliba and Gabriel are proper units and Partey and Xhaka can be physical also. Throw in Tomi and White and that is quite solid. Like that White also has a real **** house and mean streak. Not a guy you bully! Think of all our players he is the one with most of a mean streak. Also like that Saka is starting to kick back! Like that he leaves something on opposition LBs! :applause:
Karen Carney played in the Arsenal Women's side that won the quadruple in 2006-2007. She also played at Chelsea after coming back from the US, winning POY in 2018.

Woman is a legend, and she is all business. I expected her to become a coach someday, but I think being a commentator is still more lucrative.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
The best thing about this game was in the last few min I wasn't nervous at all even though we had only 1 goal lead. I felt even the holding sub wasn't needed. We were so secure and solid. I didn't feel we will concede.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom