• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Everton 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday 4th, February | KO: 12:30 GMT| BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

This should be relatively straightforward, the new manager bounce not withstanding.

Screenshot-20230128-152222.png

Screenshot-20230128-152237.png

Screenshot-20230128-152251.png

Screenshot-20230128-152321.png

The starting xi picks itself, unless Partey is not fit enough to start and Lokonga takes his place.

8f9bf26f-4004-49f7-9de4-c9ccf7ca79ae.png

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
ESR having one those after surgery setbacks it's very frustrated for him the club taking it carefully with him. That's why even tho G.Jesus is massively important we cant take risk with him

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arsenal are nailed on for an early penalty due to a clumsy challenge from someone trying to hard. We will then push for an equaliser and concede from a counter-attack. 5 minutes later the same player will score after being left unmarked at a corner.
The team will go into the sheds at half-time down 0-3 as the boos ring out.
We will nick a goal after half time to raise hopes of a come back but they will score yet again from the resulting kickoff. Late on one of their subs will score with their first touch.
With the last kick of the match we will have a shot from outside the box that will end up near the corner flag.

Think i'll just go to bed and skip this one.
Heart: SD's dogs of war grind out a shock 2-0 win
Head: Arsenal run riot and beat us 0-6

Life affirming victory or a predictable loss. No middle ground.
0-3. Lots of effort, lots of blocks, lots of tackles. No shots on target.
Positives:
New manager bounce
Players trying hard in a new system and being fitter
Goodison factor - a bearpit!

Negatives
They are 5 points clear at the top - in form thay have scored 20 goals away from home.
We are joint bottom of the league we have scored 9 goals at home
We have no new players to improve morale
Fans are disilusioned by Board gaslighting them, incompetence, and unproffesionalism
Board members could be present /Fan protests - a bearpit!

Likely result - we lose 0-2.
Can't help thinking arsenal's quality will give them the points, it's how it usually works .
Let's see if Arsenal like it up 'em on Saturday
This game needs total bully boy tactics. Don’t think the Arsenal will like it rough so a few early clashes will get the crowd up for it.
The Arse don’t like it up ‘em
Law of averages suggests Arsenal will slip to a bottom 10 side at some point this season. We can only hope its us.
Arsenal look a very good team this season. I’m expecting us to battle hard, but lose by a few goals.
Hopefully they get Jorginho straight into the team. We'll have a shot then.

Otherwise I'm just hoping we have more shots than they have goals.

Wryer

Would love them to try the physical studs-first primitive game ala Bolton / Burnley. That is exactly how we will completely obliterate them. This team will play them off the park.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I hope we don't underestimate everyone we know everton are mess thier fans going to be against thier team rather than against us but we have to professional. Would be nice be ruthless here

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's really easy to get behind your team when they crash into tackles, but if we literally do what we have been doing all seaosn, which is dominate the ball and push them back into their box, the crowd will be silent.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We also not a team who struggle against physical sides how they gonna get physical? We got White Partey Xhaka Gabriel and Saliba. Also everton hardly get anyone who can bully opposition apart from onana

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
We also not a team who struggle against physical sides how they gonna get physical? We got White Partey Xhaka Gabriel and Saliba. Also everton hardly get anyone who can bully opposition apart from onana
Let's hope they don't go out and try to kick us off the park to impress their new boss.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Let's hope they don't go out and try to kick us off the park to impress their new boss.
They'll go for it but we have very much quality and mentality is very good away from home. so i don't expect different unless our players decided not be bothered to show up

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Really feel results this weekend will be key in who wins the title, we just need to win no matter how or what!

I am not gonna be greedy here...

...just an EXACT repeat of this score line is all I ask for 🤙

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not worried about this. Charity FC have completely been been banished this season.

Tomb Bombadil

I'm not so worry about the result althought with a new coach, at home and with the style of Dyche they will sit really deep and will want to frustrate us. But what I am really worried about is injuries. They will try to fight and tackle.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Not worried about this. Charity FC have completely been been banished this season.
Yeah? You were still too scared to make a prediction on the OP though weren’t you?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'd start Trossard and Jorginho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom