• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Everton 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday 4th, February | KO: 12:30 GMT| BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

This should be relatively straightforward, the new manager bounce not withstanding.

Screenshot-20230128-152222.png

Screenshot-20230128-152237.png

Screenshot-20230128-152251.png

Screenshot-20230128-152321.png

The starting xi picks itself, unless Partey is not fit enough to start and Lokonga takes his place.

8f9bf26f-4004-49f7-9de4-c9ccf7ca79ae.png

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Win this and City have to go to Sp**s the next day 8 points trailing and needing to win.

We know what we'll get, they'll be fired up, crowd rejuvenated, maybe expecting a tough low block. We should have too much still. A year ago all these factors might've worried me, not now.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Win this and City have to go to Sp**s the next day 8 points trailing and needing to win.

We know what we'll get, they'll be fired up, crowd rejuvenated, maybe expecting a tough low block. We should have too much still. A year ago all these factors might've worried me, not now.

We're going to batter them. We're different sauce now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't care about this being Dyche's first game...

...we need to just take care of business like the quality team we are.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Interesting to see if Sean has them set up like prime long ball, rear guard action Burnley given he is in a relegation battle. Might be a tough game if this is the case but we should get it done.

Gunners1616

No more Richarlison. He had the game of his life against us last year over there.

Hopefully everyone if fit' for this one.

Riou

When we beat Everton 2-0 in the 2014/2015 season to help us secure a Top Four finish that season, @UpTheGunnerz remember this tackle from the first Gabriel on Lukaku...

gabrieltackling.gif

...gotta be one of the best timed challenges I have seen from any Arsenal player, it's beautiful to watch on the second angle.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
When we beat Everton 2-0 in the 2014/2015 season to help us secure a Top Four finish that season, @UpTheGunnerz remember this tackle from the first Gabriel on Lukaku...

My boy Gabriel! Butt ugly but did he have a heart of gold? Probably not that either

gabrieltackling.gif

...gotta be one of the best timed challenges I have seen from any Arsenal player, it's beautiful to watch on the second angle.

ThePortugueseGunner

Back to the Premier League with no more cup games. We have to use that to our advantage. Total focus on the title run and the potential Europa League trophy.

Everton sucks. No excuses for this one, we must secure the win and keep the advantage.

Riou

gabrieltackling.gif

Speaking of tackles...

...The King could have timed this a bit better 😅

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

gabrieltackling.gif

Gabriel I was the greatest Gabriel we’ve ever had at the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom