• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Everton 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday 4th, February | KO: 12:30 GMT| BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

This should be relatively straightforward, the new manager bounce not withstanding.

Screenshot-20230128-152222.png

Screenshot-20230128-152237.png

Screenshot-20230128-152251.png

Screenshot-20230128-152321.png

The starting xi picks itself, unless Partey is not fit enough to start and Lokonga takes his place.

8f9bf26f-4004-49f7-9de4-c9ccf7ca79ae.png

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Lets make Dyche's first game, as enjoyable as we made Koeman's last...

...state of Cech on their 2nd, good thing we are past the days of Chelsea cast offs eh!?
Agree but the bolded bit aged like old milk. I'll assume it's irony :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You know.. every single time I watch that.. I wonder, what was Adams doing up there

To be fair, Adams loved a cheeky forward run...think he really enjoyed having an attacking manager like Wenger, probably wished Arsène arrived when he was in his 20s rather than 30s.

Tony was a very underrated CB on the ball, you could tell he enjoyed being involved in the passing triangles with Vieira and Petit.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

You know.. every single time I watch that.. I wonder, what was Adams doing up there

I still remember being in the pub surrounded by Arsenal fans when that happened.. and the whole place looking around wondering was it April 1st

:)
I was there and yeah, it was quite a moment, re-emphasising our dominance As the then preeminent team.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Of all our defeats last season, this one rankled most.

Like Southampton, they couldn't wait to give away 3 points to every team they faced.

Arsenal rolls into town & Brazil 1982 possesses both teams :lol:

We must win to:

1. Maintain our momentum.

2. Widen the gap to City.

3. Push Everton closer to the precipice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom