• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Everton 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday 4th, February | KO: 12:30 GMT| BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

This should be relatively straightforward, the new manager bounce not withstanding.

Screenshot-20230128-152222.png

Screenshot-20230128-152237.png

Screenshot-20230128-152251.png

Screenshot-20230128-152321.png

The starting xi picks itself, unless Partey is not fit enough to start and Lokonga takes his place.

8f9bf26f-4004-49f7-9de4-c9ccf7ca79ae.png

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I like how explains things so simply and with so much common sense, concepts that some people would need to overcomplicate beyond belief.

Also I absolutely hate the narrative around Dyche that he's some sort of old school "get stuck in" manager with little need for tactics. He uses a lot of really progressive principles in how his team plays while also acknowledging the limitations which his Burnley side has. I don't think his ideas are any less complexed than lets say Klopp with Liverpool.
@db10_therza just told you the facts. But you could try Louis C.K., I'm sure he will shag you, he has the reputation. You can imagine he is Dyche.

140110093710-louis-ck-0110.jpg

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Goodison makes for such a good intimidating atmosphere when they're on it. Real old fashioned ground like the fans are on top of the players and very enclosed if that makes sense. Also it has the opposite effect on the players when things aren't going well, serious pressure on the players.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Goodison makes for such a good intimidating atmosphere when they're on it. Real old fashioned ground like the fans are on top of the players and very enclosed if that makes sense. Also it has the opposite effect on the players when things aren't going well, serious pressure on the players.

Dyche and that atmosphere is box office stuff it really is.

Tactical battle of the highest calibre we’re in for today.

OSBK

Established Member
Feel sorry for tarkowski, spent years playing crap football and finally gets a big move the 6 months later crap football has arrived at his new club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom