• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Fixtures 2024/25

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Just once I'd like the first NLD to be at Sp**s glorified landfill so we can at least have settled nerves the second part of the season.

When was the last time the NLD was a Sp**s home game first ? I honestly can't remember.

I also would like to get City away at the Etihad early in the season

ggunner12345

I want Southampton at home on opening day I think we will start at home then 2 away games in a row .I also would like to finish at home as well.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

When was the last time the NLD was a Sp**s home game first ? I honestly can't remember.

I also would like to get City away at the Etihad early in the season

The last time I remember that being the case was in 2007 when an Adebayor double & Cesc worldie gave us a 1-3 win. Was a lunchtime kick-off too.

One of my favourite NLD matches to date.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I find it strange we don’t see more big derbies in the first game or last game of the season. So much so that I used to think they make sure it doesn’t happen.

Arsenal vs Sp**s
Arsenal vs Chelsea
City vs United
Liverpool vs United

When was the last time we saw these fixtures on the first or last game of the season?

Probability wise. It’s a 2 in 19 chance that we have Sp**s or Chelsea in the first game, under 1 in 10. That’s quite likely compared to how many times we actually see it.

Then you add in 1 in 10 for United getting Liverpool or city.

So I’m not a Wizz at maths but surely that means you would get these massive games somewhat often rather than barely even remembering it happen.

ggunner12345

I find it strange we don’t see more big derbies in the first game or last game of the season. So much so that I used to think they make sure it doesn’t happen.

Arsenal vs Sp**s
Arsenal vs Chelsea
City vs United
Liverpool vs United

When was the last time we saw these fixtures on the first or last game of the season?

Probability wise. It’s a 2 in 19 chance that we have Sp**s or Chelsea in the first game, under 1 in 10. That’s quite likely compared to how many times we actually see it.

Then you add in 1 in 10 for United getting Liverpool or city.

So I’m not a Wizz at maths but surely that means you would get these massive games somewhat often rather than barely even remembering it happen.
. In the season just finished we played man u second to last game of the season.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wonder if we'll finish the season at home for like the 20th season in a row. Swear we usually start at home too....

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Wonder if we'll finish the season at home for like the 20th season in a row. Swear we usually start at home too....

Yeah we end on home games a lot but nah I remember a lot of away games to start the season. Before this season we did Brentford and Palace away.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom