• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Fixtures 2024/25

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Especially after the Euros where for the first time we have many key players involved, and they are all likely to go deep into the competition.

Yep. Saliba will most likely play 4-5 more matches after not missing a single minute. Saka is almost the same, then they'll probably either have an extended vacation or will be rushed to the team - both are not ideal but I'd prefer the former.

In any way, we need to nail this transfer window and Arteta really needs to start trusting his squad more otherwise we're fecked.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah likely need few important transfers have to be sorted before pre season but with euros it's difficult

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
I don’t think the fixtures are too bad. December traditionally is a month where teams can struggle with games piled up and ours looks pretty nice. March and April don’t look too bad and most of those are at Home as well. Shame about the last 3 fixtures though.

Not sure why people are bothered about City’s fixtures. To win the title we need to target 95+ points, City’s fixture list is irrelevant.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Top top qualiteee! I like this.

Our games from March onward, some tricky ones, but very manageable.

Hmmm we all know what these broadcasters will do. Like they tried screwing us last season with the Sp**s (A) fixture, they’ll probably try that again with Everton (A) and stick it before/after Anfield so we have back to back games in Mordor with the Orcs.

Palace (A) will be tricky in December but overall the fixtures look pretty decent.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I don’t think the fixtures are too bad. December traditionally is a month where teams can struggle with games piled up and ours looks pretty nice. March and April don’t look too bad and most of those are at Home as well. Shame about the last 3 fixtures though.

Not sure why people are bothered about City’s fixtures. To win the title we need to target 95+ points, City’s fixture list is irrelevant.

We didn't do bad at St. James the last 2 seasons & only lost because the PL refs are incompetent. This should be the time to beat Liverpool at Anfield, hardly anyone did it when Klopp was there. And now's the time to salt the earth of St. Mary's.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
We didn't do bad at St. James the last 2 seasons & only lost because the PL refs are incompetent. This should be the time to beat Liverpool at Anfield, hardly anyone did it when Klopp was there. And now's the time to salt the earth of St. Mary's.

An added bonus is that we won't have Ramsdale looking over a pigeon instead of the ball.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Good to get the tougher away fixtures out of the way in the first month. We're winning all 3 anyway.

Justise Winslow Post GIF

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We have to win the league with 5-6 fixtures left. You cannot win a title against 115 by going neck and neck into the final round.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Eight easy games out of nine to start the season. Very favorable for us.

Just remember, this league is dead with only two good teams and Liverpool is going to be a circus with Carny Slot. Big Ange has already mentally checked out with no new signings and working for a club who glorifies losing.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Loads of the games will get moved anyway won't they once CL announced etc

We'll be missing or have tired versions of Saka, Havertz, Saliba, Rice, Jorginho

Thankfully we can start a back line of

Timber Gabi White Tomi

Definitely need CM signings

Martinelli Jesus and who up front? Need a winger

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Loads of the games will get moved anyway won't they once CL announced etc

We'll be missing or have tired versions of Saka, Havertz, Saliba, Rice, Jorginho

Thankfully we can start a back line of

Timber Gabi White Tomi

Definitely need CM signings

Martinelli Jesus and who up front? Need a winger
Gabi is in the Copa America which also starts this week.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom