• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Fixtures 2024/25

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Interesting pod on Arsenal Vision on how awfully these fixtures are planned for us. Especially with the new CL setup. Another edge for City with their super squad and easy run in.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Interesting pod on Arsenal Vision on how awfully these fixtures are planned for us. Especially with the new CL setup. Another edge for City with their super squad and easy run in.

Few years back, there was an article, on how these schedules are not random at all, but more or less like arranged, due to several factors: public transportation, public safety, road closures, coordination with police etc...

Since there are more London teams, we always seem to get the worse deal than the northern teams, who have the tough games spaced out to offer them comfort.

I mean, City's piss poor run-ins for several seasons are not just a pure coincidence. This is either heavily influenced by the above factors or it could well be a corruption involved as well.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

That's why it's important for us to raise the floor of this squad so Arteta can manage it more effectively.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Crazy because I still to this day can't tell if he really meant it.

That version of Adebayor was world class, he had all the tools to be a great striker.

He definitely meant it.

Look on youtube for a clip of the goal & watch the slow motion replay. The way he received the ball & set it up for the release tells me he had the intent long before the ball reached him unopposed.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
He definitely meant it.

Look on youtube for a clip of the goal & watch the slow motion replay. The way he received the ball & set it up for the release tells me he had the intent long before the ball reached him unopposed.

Looked like an improvised miscontrol to me? For e.g. if you contrast that with Henry's goal vs ManUre in 2000 you can see that one was 100% deliberate.

Either way one of the best NLD goals of all time.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Hopefully win the league.

But if not then minimum push City again and also get our record FA cup haul up to 15 and I will be happy.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Hopefully win the league.

But if not then minimum push City again and also get our record FA cup haul up to 15 and I will be happy.

We're so close to City's level now that we have to be targeting 90+ points this season, I think in context we have to say its a successful season if we keep this current level as a minimum, 28 wins in a season is serious stuff.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
United start the season with eight straight home fixtures. How is that even possible?!?

Mudi

How come City has always these easy final fixtures??? From March onwards, they have zero difficult games left ...

This makes it possible for them to play CL and EPL and go on those "crazy" runs.

Screenshot_20240619_100221_LiveScore.jpg

zonajose

Hospitality? In case someone here knows. Had emailed the club months ago and was told that all fixtures would be available for purchase after schedule released. Site currently selling only first 3 matches. No response yet from club, as I want to secure a package for March/April asap. No other info found online - maybe someone here knows what the normal pattern is? Need max time to make arrangements from USA. Thx.

Tom Mix

Few years back, there was an article, on how these schedules are not random at all, but more or less like arranged, due to several factors: public transportation, public safety, road closures, coordination with police etc...

Since there are more London teams, we always seem to get the worse deal than the northern teams, who have the tough games spaced out to offer them comfort.

I mean, City's piss poor run-ins for several seasons are not just a pure coincidence. This is either heavily influenced by the above factors or it could well be a corruption involved as well.
It makes you think... given how much football is now prone to events and razzmatazz.... WHY ISN'T THIS DONE IN PUBLIC???

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, July 13

Arsenal and Bologna are working to find a compromise on the structure of the transfer fee [Di Marzio]

Nuno Tavares has signed his contract as a Lazio player until 2029 [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom