• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Fixtures 21/22

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Quick thread, these get released tomorrow. Ideally, an easy run to begin with maybe build some momentum but knowing Arsenal we'll get an awful run of fixtures as per.

No Europa makes me feel great weirdly, means we don't have to look to see who we have Sunday after traveling to somewhere miles away.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
I think the First game could be Newcastle United (H). We seem to get Liverpool away early in the season, so the next game will be Liverpool (A).

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Wouldn’t mind a similar set of fixtures to last season. The fixtures were actually quite kind to us, except the fact that we were ****ing awful during the winnable stretch of fixtures before Christmas

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Awful fixtures for us, we desperately needed a great start to the season, but now that will be a tough task.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Doesn't really matter, you play everyone twice. I'm glad we can get City away out the way pretty early. Our December/Jan fixtures are extremely kind this year.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Doesn't really matter, you play everyone twice. I'm glad we can get City away out the way pretty early. Our December/Jan fixtures are extremely kind this year.
The downside though is that we’re likely be playing them when they’re fully fit.

We got Liverpool out the way early last season, before their implosion.

amigo

Here we go again....It's showtime! Three tough fixtures in the first six matches, we should see pretty quickly if our new plans are working...

Top Bottom